River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Tegen shuffeled around the small space. She looked artound and sighed. "How my gonna do all this?!" Teddy shrugged. "Once you hire staff I'll be as easy as pie." Tegen smiled. "I WISH!" she took the rag she was useing and swiped the counter. "You want to go over to my place and run over the menu for next week?" Teddy shrugged. "Souns k." Tegen brushed her hair back. She looked outside. The sidewalks where freshly sweeped, black and purple spicky flowers linded the path. In frount of the sliding glass door where two giant hanging ferns. They where on either side on the cursive written sign that said Ma'nola in white on green. Uner it was in purple and said "a resturant with attitude" To the side of the resturant was a patio with green and red umbrellas. Maggie and Julia sat on the comfy mettle chairs sippig lemonade. tegen slapper her rag on the thick newly shinned tables. "look at those slackers. Out there drinking loemonade!" Teddy laughed. "You where with them 2 hours ago." Tegen shrugged. "Oh well..." Teddy got off his stool that he sat perched on. "Once you hire...it will ALL be fine." Tegen looked up. "Oh yeah!" She bounced to the bnack of the store and grabbed a large green chalk board and wrote "Now hireing" on it. She placed it out in the frount and smiled proudly. "That'l do the job." Teddy smiled and placed his arm on her back. "Hopefully..." He looked at his watch. "If you want to go over the menus now would be the time." She sighed and yelled to Maggie. "Can you lock up shop?" Maggie nodded. "Sure!" Julia pushed her. "If we can get more margeritas!" Tegen shock her head and throw Maggie the keys. Then slid into her dark purple VW bus.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 pm

I don't think there's any roleplaying yet...
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:03 pm

oh...well what ever i guess
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Yeah, I just talked to Courtney and she agreed-she'll probably just lock it and wait until we do start roleplaying though (:
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 pm

when r we starting? but tjhat sounds k.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

probably once everyone joins
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Yeah guys when you make your own bisness you have to getit aproved by me so i know what to bill you and if your the manager or something.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe   Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ma'nola Resturant and Cafe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Other Shops-
Jump to: