River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Shamar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Shamar Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm

As they sat eating, Sham told some more about himself. "Well, I was born here in britain, in Riverstone Heights...my dad was Italian and my mother was Arabian. She got to pick my first name.." he made a face. "Anyway, I've lived here a while, my sister got married and moved away, and I'm still here..." he smiled a goofy smile. "I need a hobby, or at least that's what my mom says!" after they finished breakfast, Annabelle called Leah and left her a message to come over around lunch to get the pup.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Shamar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Leah heard the phone ring but did not bother to pick it up. She looked at the clock. It was almost 9. She should probably go see Hugo. She feed thee dogs, which where both asleep.Then stiffeld her hair into a ponny tail. She slipped on some clogs and grabbed a coat.
Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Shamar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Other Shops-
Jump to: