River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Empty
PostSubject: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Ok, you HAVE to watch this:

It is SO cool!
this is what I'm going to teach the class about, tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Actually, I can't becouse my dumb mother didn't tell me somthing IMPORTANT!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

what didn't she tell you?
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:54 pm

SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE TO GET SODIUM ACETATE! she was all like 'I think you should TOTALLY do hot ice! it's so cool, and it's only a few ingrediants!" and then, like a week later, she was like "oh, by the way, I don't know where you can get that sodium stuff...." AHH!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:55 pm

SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE TO GET SODIUM ACETATE! she was all like 'I think you should TOTALLY do hot ice! it's so cool, and it's only a few ingrediants!" and then, like a week later, she was like "oh, by the way, I don't know where you can get that sodium stuff...." AHH!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Uh...thanks for telling me three times...lol. But you could probably search online.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:21 pm

(ps. i like this horse the best out of all of them!)

i think she just wanted to infasise how upset she was but idk!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!   HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOT ICE! IT IS AWESOME!
Page 1 of 1