River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah-week 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Leah sat at the consetions counter. She HATED this job. She had no extra time and was looked upon as "unsmart'. She looked at an old ady who was aproching the stand. She straighend up. "Hi." She said still annoyed. The old lady took FOREVER to decid what she wanted, and went she did it was not even on the menu. "I'll have half a medium popcorn and an OJ." Leah shock her head> "I'm sorry Mamm, we cant give you HALF a medium popcorn, I mean I CAN but that would be the same price as the medium. Also, we dont have juice the closest thing to that is sprite." The old lady nodded. "I'll just have a SMALL popcorn and a sprite the.' Leajh nodded and placed the order. "5.50 Please." The old lady got mad. "FIVE FIFTY FOR THAT!" Leah shrugged. "I'm sorry Mam, we do have the prices posted..." The old lady frowned as she handed over the money. "I'm not coming HERE again." She said grrufflety. Then grabbed her food and walk off. Leah wiped the counter and slumped down. Then a cute boy approached. Leah pushed her hair back. It was the only thing she could do because, how cute is a red spandex vest? He smiled. "Ah, Hi I'll have the large popcorn and a box of Gummy bears." Leah looked dreamily at him. "Excuse me, miss?" Leah looked up. "Oh yeah ok, that will be 7.50, but dor you I'll make is 7.00." The guy smiled. "Well thats might nice." Leah smiled. He passed over the money as another guy walked up. He kissed the cute guy. Leah sighed, 50 cents down the drain. "Stewy this nice girl here gave us 50 cents back." Stewy smiled. "thanks." They kissed again and walked off. To her suprize, the next costumer wanted 50 cents back. She explained whayt happebnd but it only annoyed the SINGLE guy. He left the theatar in a huff. OLeah glancedc at the clock, it was lunch brake. She drove home, for the 15 minutes she had off.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:47 pm

It was after lunch, and Hugo decided to go see a movie. He had Sophie in his pocket, they were quite close now. He walked up to the counter, and saw that whoever it was was on break, 15 minutes. I can wait that... He shrugged and sat on a bench, playing with Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:49 pm

EWWWWWWWWW! Rebecca! You are so gross! Ewwww! lol it was funny tho...
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Leah came back in. She sw a guy playing with a puppy. "Sir, I'm sorry We dont allow do-" She saw who it was. She frowned. "what,m being more of a baby? Coming here to humiliate me? Well Its working!" Her face was bright red. Chance, a blondy walked up behind her. "Want me to take it?" She asked. Leah nodded. "Make sure he gets that dog ou of her." She grumbeld. Leah went into the bathroom and washed her face with cold water. it felt good. she waited untill hugo left.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:06 am

Hugo sputtered, he had no intention of doing anything mean to her! "Well I'm sorry..geez..I guess I'm never coming HERE again..I just wanted to watch a dumb movie!" He was disgusted with her, why was she over reacting like that? What, did she expect that they would never run into each other again! Well, the town was pretty small, and it would be impossable for them not to run into each other at SOME time! He got up, slipping Sophie back in his pocket, walking away down the street. "she's being such a baby..." he shook his head and headed towards home.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:19 am

Leah cameout of the bathroom. She saw Allie. "I'm SO fed up with him!" She screached. Allie shook her head. "He seemed ok to me." Leah sighed. "You dont know him." Allie shrugged. "I guess." Soon it was time for leah to go home. She grabbed her things anbd ran out of the theare.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:03 am

Right as she ran out, Annabelle and Rozalyn came in. Annabelle gave her a dirty look and walked in. "Hi! I'd like 3 tickets to Star Trek (omg, we went to see that, it was SO funny, even though I don't really like sci Fi, it was SOOO hilarious! You guys HAVE to see it! It was AMAZING!) She looked around. "where's Hugo?" Hugo came up behind her. "Right here..." Annabelle looked behind her. "h, there you are" Annabelle took the tickets and went to get their pop corn. "let's go"

I'll be RIGHT back Rebecca!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:23 am

"hey! could you take over my shift!" Leah called back at Allie. Allie looked like she recognised Hugo. "Whatever." She said a popped her gum. "That will be 17.97." she said them. She looked at her nails and poped her gum.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:50 am

Hugo smiled. "here you go...thanks.." Annabelle walked off with Rozalyn laughing. Hugo stayed a moment with Allie. "Hey, could you tell Leah I'm...sorry?" he ran off towards Annabelle. "What were you doing?" Annabelle asked him. He shrugged. "nothing..." she looked at him suspiciously, and then went into the theater, talking to Rozalyn.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:55 am

ok sorry guys i revised rebeca's post and deleted two of jessica's (they were those wierd repeats!) but i left one! i added leah into rebeca's post because it only had Allie in it so it needed one of her caracters. (SORRY!!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:59 am

what?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:02 am

ok well for some reason that glitch thingy came again and made your post come out three times in arow......its weird...or did you make it do that????
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:11 am

Allie sgrugged. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leah-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 2   Leah-week 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah-week 2
Page 1 of 1