River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random caracters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin

PostSubject: Random caracters!   Sat May 16, 2009 9:40 pm

ok the random caracters are not to make their story along with your real person and just not have a profile for them. the main point of them is for them to do or say something that drives your caracter to do somthing.
example: (lucy is MY caracter for this sence) lucy walked down the street and say jane sitting on the bench crying. "whats wrong?" lucy asked "oh....nothing.....my dog is lost though...." jane huffed "well lets go find him!" lucy said standing up deturmined. they searched and searched and finally foound him sitting under a bush by the ice cream shop. jane was glad lucy had found her dog and they soon became great friends!
see seeing jane was in the story so lucy could find a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Random caracters!   Sun May 17, 2009 7:31 am

ok, is this about me? Becouse, I try to make sure Annabelle is there everytime Rozalyn does somthing, or when they are soing things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cab53
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random caracters!   Sun May 17, 2009 9:34 am

no not really but just try to put her in it a little more i meen somehimes im about to flag you down but at the very end you put "annebelle wondered what was wrong and rushed out the door" or somehting like that. and thats the point what someone did motivated annebelle to folow them because she wated to know what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Random caracters!   Sun May 17, 2009 9:53 am

I THINK i get it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random caracters!   

Back to top Go down

Random caracters!
Page 1 of 1