River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sarah Everwood-Month 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Sarah Everwood-Month 2   Mon May 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Sarah opened the door to the little Italian restaurant. "We'd like a table for three please." She said to the man at the podium.
"Inside or outside?" He asked with a very strong accent.
"What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 2   Mon May 18, 2009 2:23 pm

They shrugged. "doesn't matter to me, hey, make that 5, I'm going to call Hugo and Sham.." she went outside to call them. Rozalyn shrugged. "she really doesn't care, do what you like!" she laughed. Annabelle came back in. "Hugo says he can't make it, and Sham says he's still working on the party thing..he's all excited.." she rolled her eyes, then looked at Sarah. "It's tomorrow night if you want to come..." she smiled. (sorry sarah, but I REALLY want to get them out of there...you'll see) They ate their food, and laughed and talked. Annabelle and Rozalyn told a little bit about themselves, until Rozalyn looked at her watch. "Oh Gosh, I've got to go.." she got up and ran. "I'LL PAY YOU BACK LATER!" she called behind her. Annabelle sighed. "sorry Sarah.." suddenly she got a call. It was Sham. "come over, I have a HUGE suprise for you! it's SUPER important!" Annabelle rolled her eyes. "all right I'm coming.." "you had better be.." he laughed. She shook her head. Annabelle looked really sorry. "here...I'm sorry, I'll talk to you later.." she put the money for the lunch down, and ran off to catch a taxie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 2   Mon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Sarah waved to everyone, and went out to her car. She decided that since she didn't have rehearsal that day, she would go to the party, just to see everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 2   Mon May 18, 2009 3:55 pm

can elise come too???? idk if it was ok or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 2   Mon May 18, 2009 3:55 pm

YES! EVERYONE CAN COME!

Annabelle got to Sham's apartment. He was smiling ear to ear. "what is it?" he grinned even wider, if it was possible. "Close your eyes." she shook her head. "i am NOT closing my eyes!" he looked desperate. "please?" She huffed. "ok, but no stairs.." he aggreed, and took her down to the garage. He had her open her eyes. She looked at the old garage. There were old ugly cars, and then some obviously even older one that had a tarp over it. "Ok, look!" he tore off the tarp on the "old" car. Underneathe was a shiny, new, yellow porsche. She screamed. "Do you like it?" she ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He barely caught her. "really, you hate it that much? then I should take it back.." he said sarcastically. She kissed him on the lips. Then pulled back. "I LOVE it!" She jumped down and ran over to it, inspecting it. "Where did you GET it?" he laughed. "I told my mom about you, and she insisted that I get you somthing, just to prove I am an actuall Gentle man..." he shook his head. "she thinks I'm a pig" annabelle was looking inside it. "Oh, Sham, it's AMAZING!" he laughed. "You want to test drive it?" She looked up at him. "WOULD I!!" he tossed her the keys to her. She jumped in, loving every moment. She smiled. "hey, I've got to get ready for the party.." she said as they sped down the street. He shrugged. "Ok, I can wait" they got there and she could bearly stand to leave the car. She ran upstairs to get ready.

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Mon May 18, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cab53
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 2   Mon May 18, 2009 4:03 pm

ok!!! yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 2   

Back to top Go down

Sarah Everwood-Month 2