River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah-after work, week 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-after work, week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Leah ran through the door as the phone rang. She caught it jut in ti,e. Yet the person did no realise it. She listend to him talk. Then intervined. "Hugo, listen, I already have plans with an, er, friend. Although if you came over now I would not protest. We need to talk I finnaly have my feelings sorted."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Hugo sighed. "all right, I'll be right over..." he slipped Sophie in his pocket, and walked over to her house. He hoped she would be too mad. He opend the door. "hey Leah..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Leah looked ove3r at him and patted the couch. Lilly ran up to it and bit the seat cution. Leah lifted her into her lap. She had a sad smile on her lips. "Listen Hugo I feel like -
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Hugo shook his head. "forget it, like i said, I'm REALLY sorry, it was all my fault. It had nothing to do with you.....come on, do you want to go out fo lunch? Annabelle just invited me to that itallion restourant we went to." he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Leah shock her head. "Naw Hugo, we really need to talk. I've got some feeling and so do you. I know, I dont want to hear anymore of this crap(Sorry, not a cuse word) Anymore!" She stood up and looked at him. "You yelled at me. I know you have some flipping emotion back there. Have a backbone for gawds sake Hugo! I dont want that Italian food! I want to know how you feel about us.Because unless you change my feeling, I'm pretty well decided."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:37 pm

He got up. "Decided about what? I'm sorry! I feel terrible! I mean, what's wrong with you anyway? You've been a baby about all of this! You were so immature about the whole Rozalyn thing! I mean, I would NEVER do ANYTHING like that! If you didn't just jump to conclusions, nothing would have happend! I'm sorry I even came...bye, I promise, you don't EVER have to see ME again...I get it, we're over..." he got up, he wasn't yelling, but he was extremely irritated. He put his hands in his pockets. He turned around, panic struck. "where is she..oh gosh, she was right there.." he started searching under the couch.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Leah shock her head. She said calmly. "I knpw that now Hugo. But, your sorry doesnt mean you want to stay toghether. I mean what more could you do?! All I'm asking is DO YOU WANT TO STAY TOGHTHER!?" She turned. Wait...Where was Lilly? She ghasped. "LILLY!" She screamed in horror. She saw Hugo was looking too. "Where are they!?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:46 pm

HE IS NOT LOOKING FOR LILY! she actually shouldn't know WHO he's looking for.

Hugo grunted as he felt around under the couch. Hugo got up and looked at her. "what do you mean 'they'?" he shook his head and kept looking. "look, Leah, I really don't want us to be over, but I have a feeling you DO, I'll bet you've already made a date before this, haven't you? what ARE you doing tonight?" he shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't feel like your very, er, reliable, and you don't trust me either..." he scrambled around. He got up. "Leah, you didn't TAKE her did you?" he really doughted it, but she was acting like she was hiding somthing from him.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Leah shock her head. "Yeah Hugo. I dont Know where Lilly is! What the heck are YOU looking for!? And yes, I did make a date. Listen Me only dated twice! But yet have been off for TWO mounths. Hugo TWO! For two dates! Dont yo think I wanted an anwser? I real one? Yeah, I know I dont either but...I just dont know. Ok? I just..." She looked over at the doorway. It was a crake open. She ghasped. "LILLIY!" She screamed as she ran out into the courtyard. Full of busheds trees, an a pond. Lilly could be anywhere in there. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Hugo started freaking out. "oh lord, she's gonna kill me.." he looked around. "SOPHIE! SOPHIE!" he whisled loudly. "COME HERE GIRL!" he couldn't find her anywhere. He looked at Leah. "Fine, we'll make official then, since you don't really care WHAT I say, we're over.." he ran down the stairs. "SOPHIE! GET BACK HERE BEFORE ROZALYN KILLS ME!"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Leah sighed. Did she want this? No...But she needed some time. She ran out the open door into the cortyard. "Ah HUGO!" She screamed as she ran out the door. There where no stairs on her FISRT FLOOR aprtment. She ran around franticly looking through bushes.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm

oh, sorry about that..

Hugo turned around. "what? I need to find Sophie...give me a second! I mean, yours is a FOX, she's wild anyway! Mine is a PUPPY, and only a ten week old one at that!" he looked at his watch. "oh, by the way, there is a party at the skating rink, Sham really wants as many people to come as possible.." suddenly, he saw a ball of fluff, sitting there. "SOPHIE!" he scooped her up, and kissed her one the head. He slipped her in his pocket. "It's not till later, but everyone SHOULD be there...dress up though, and bring your boyfriend.." he laughed as he jogged home.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Leah glared at him. Lilly was only 4 weeks old. She saw her sitting where she had been, almost hit as hugo picked her up. Leah sighed. It was already seven. She needed to pick out something to wear for btonight. She took lilly inside, then picked an outfit. It was a tight white dress, that was short with purple lace on the bottom, strapeless. She also wore purple stilletos. Se gave the mior one last glance and rushed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah-after work, week 3   Leah-after work, week 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah-after work, week 3
Page 1 of 1