River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winnie, from the airport

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Winnie, from the airport Empty
PostSubject: Winnie, from the airport   Winnie, from the airport Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Winnie loked at her watch, a purple amber and gold Gucci. She sighed and tapped her foot. Her friend was supost to pick her up by now! She pulled her cell out and called a cab. "Hi, I'd like a cab from the london regonal airport to riverstone heights.(pause) Yeah ok, thanks. !5 minutes.(pause)ok." She hung up. Winnie passed untill a cab finaly arived, a half an hour late. It was a long drive but she finaly made it. She got dropped off at her house. It was a small tudor house. It was tan with brown beams across it. She smiled and walked up to the door. She hoped none here spoke weird languages. After she was from texas. She pushed her sunglasses up as she walked inside. It was full of windows. She checked her watch again. The movers where due in 10 minutes. She looked around. The back yard was large, with one large oak tree. It was the type u'de LOVE to climb. She smiled and headed up stairs. There was a study, a spare bedroom, and the master. The master a had a huge bathroom. She heard the doorbell ring. She raced down the stairs. "Hi boys, thanks." She signed the paper as they started to move stuff in. Fisrt her huge leather couch, next the loveseat, her stove, tv, coffee table, dinning room furniture, desk, lights, and bedroom stuff. She loved it all in this house. Finnaly she sat down on her couch. Winnie dozed off into space. when she woke up she orderd chinese delivery and ate while watching tv. Then fell asleep on the couch. She woke up around ten and decided to read the paper. She saw an add for puppies. Winnie loved puppies. She called the number and got Leah on the phone. "Hi, I'd like to buy a girl pup." Leah smiled. "Wow, thanks your the second person to call about my add. Where do you live?" Winnie nodde. "153 normal street, riverstone heights." Leah just about died. "I live ten miutes from there, would you like me to drive the girls over there now?" Winnie nodded. "Sure!" About 15 minutes, leah pulled up next to Winnies VW bug. She geld the two girl pups left. Winnie anwserd he door. She adamnaticly wanted the little black one with the big ears. She named her gorgia and paid leah. Winnie held the small pup. She pulled out a cart she had had from tx. The pup fit right in it. Soon she was asleep. Winnie carried her up to her bedroom and soon fell asleep, like the dog.
Back to top Go down

Winnie, from the airport
Page 1 of 1