River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airport - Ed and Audrey - Month 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Airport - Ed and Audrey - Month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Airport - Ed and Audrey - Month 4   Airport - Ed and Audrey - Month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:20 am

Ed stepped out of the cab, hoping that Audrey hadn't left already. Ed only lived 10 minutes away from the airport, and Audrey was a fairly patient person, but still. He looked around for a bit, but he finally saw the back of her head. He'd know the back of Audrey's head anywhere. And she was carrying her favorite bag. He ran over as quick as he could. "Audrey!" She whirled around. "ED!" she screamed. They hugged for what seemed like forever. "Oh Ed, I've missed you!" "I missed you too, Audrey." As much as he hated admiting his feelings, he'd gladly do it with Audrey. Most of the time, he didn't even need to. Finally, they broke apart. "The card games just aren't the same without you, Ed." she reported. "Marv doesn't know what to do with himself. There's no one there to complain about his car OR get mad when he gloats about winning." They both laughed. "So he still has that car." Ed said. "Yes, he still has the car." Audrey said. "I never did know why he kept that crappy old thing." Ed sighed. "Yeah.." he said as a flood of memories washed over him (??). Ed knew why he kept the car. And he never complained about it again. It seemed that Marv hadn't gotten around to telling his other friends yet. "Who knows." "OH!" Audrey burst. "You'll never believe this!" Ed was confused. "What? Do I even want to know?" "Yeah, you want to know!" Audrey exclaimed. "Ritchie moved out!!!" He was shocked. "He did WHAT? He moved away from his dad? Why?" "I have no idea! But he's really proud of it." she said. "Well he should be. Good for Ritchie." Weird. That doesn't sound like Ritchie at all! He never wanted to move out, even though he was still living with his dad. Everyone's getting all ambitious on me, Ed thought. "We should probably go." he said. "I wasn't on work when you called, so I had to call a cab. Funny, isn't it?" Audrey laughed once. "Yeah. Let's go." And together they got in the cab.
Back to top Go down

Airport - Ed and Audrey - Month 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Other Shops-
Jump to: