River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go Ask Alice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Its really good guys! You all have to read it! Its creepy though...I really can't imagine anyone doing drugs of any kind after reading it.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Drug addicts...sounds good. Katrina can I borrow it once Sarah's done?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Lord kate...first your obssed with Gay people...and now DRUGS? I mean, come ON...LOL, jk
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Actually, I saw this book at the bookstore about this suicidal guy, and I wanted to get it, but I need it from the library so my mom doesn't look through it and see it. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:10 pm

I just found this website that says Go Ask Alice isn't true though...if you read the inside cover it actually says as follows:

"This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incedents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental."

I personally find that fishy.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:12 pm

hmmm...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:40 pm

so the book is called go ask alice?thats kinda a wierd book name....put anyways my mom probley would let me read it any way! "well your not in middle school!" she belives that my maturety level will like boost by 75% in 13 days!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:41 pm

I saw this thing at the very beginning that said they found this girl's diary, and it's based off that, but they changed some names, and events and stuff to protect the people. That's what I believe, anyway.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:45 pm

lol, courtney, Nathan LOVES your (OW, he just SLAPPED ME!!!) Avatar! He thought it was funny....(now he's tryign to smother me...with my own BLANKET!!) He is very abusive, I will try to keep him in his cage tomorrow, but, if one of us missing in the morning, don't blame me!! (Katrina, I think your first on his list....he likes to poke his victums before he kills them...) Oh, I'm gonna have to have you guys sign a legal agreement that any deaths and or injuries obtaind through Nathan, are not to be held against me!! (in other words, if he eats you, it's not my problem...)
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:46 pm

My dad's a lawyer. He'll argue my case for me, when I'm dead. Hahaha, Nathan's going DOWN!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:49 pm

ok, fyi, your making him pee his pants he's laughing so hard...wow kate, maybe he IS gonna kill you first (he likes the funny ones..) now he's making me read your post over and over again to him...(HELP ME!)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:52 pm

ok, now he's laughing that saudistic laugh he does when he is about to kill somebody...guys, frankly, I'm scared for my life....if I'm not here tomorrow, take good care of boo for me will ya? oh, and if he's missing to....Nathan has made a species jump in his prey items...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:07 pm

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Fri May 29, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:15 pm

What on earth?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:16 pm

oops...sorry, wrong area, my computer is being REALLY weird..
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:25 am

lol! tell naten to target katrina first!!!! Fight Fight Fight!!!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Go Ask Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Ask Alice   Go Ask Alice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Ask Alice
Page 1 of 1