River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle Snow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Annabelle drove quick and fierce, she was still upset about the news about Hugo and Rozalyn. To her, Rozalyn was making a HUGE mistake...but...she had no say in it. Sham had told his mother about THIER engagement, and that was quite an interesting thing...becouse now she was asking about everyone in town. She especially liked Leah (for reasons unknown to her) and had asked how SHE was doing. He had told her that Leah was engaged...well, sort of, and his mother had yelled at him so loud that ANNABELLE could hear it in the SHOWER...His mother was very upset about that, and had told him he should have treated her better, and maybe he could have gotten a chance with a REAL female, not some tramp he barely knew. Annabelle shook her head. "If only she knew..." he had gone on arguing with his mother, until finally, she told him she was sending a wedding gift that he MUST give to Leah, and say it was from him, to show he had SOME form of class. When she had told Sham what it was, he had almost feighnted...he still wouldn't tell Annabelle what it was, and she was to scared to call Julie herself...She drove down the dusty roads, humming to herself. She wondered if she could get Hugo to get back out his paints, and maybe make some portraits of Austria to sell back in Britain, and also give away as wedding (since every one having one) gifts. She shrugged and kept driving. "You know what you need.." she said to herself "YOU need a piano..." She was a pretty amazing player, but, since she had no piano, she hadn't played in 5 years. She had been great in Austria, and she had always played at her chruch. She sighed. "Where should I go.." she thought to herself. She decided she had better deliver her invintations. They had been sitting in her car for a while. She really didn't want to give Leah and Beck one. "well, if I don't run into her, I'll never have to give it to her!" She decided that, if she never passed Leah and Beck's apartment (She thought it was terrible for them to be living together, though she knew that they were most likely being good and mature about it) she would never have to give her an invintation! She mapped it out so that she would NEVER pass the apartment...little did she know that Leah was at Camilles apartment, and not at Becks!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Leah walked past Rozlyn and Hugo. She saw Annabelles car driving down the street. She sighed, speak of the she-devil her self. LIlly barked at the fast moveing car.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Annabelle saw Leah. She grinned, and veered off, so that she sprayed her with water in her porshe. "Take that.." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Leah grinched. "female dog." She mutterd under her breath. She pulled out her cell and dialed her number, she had gotten it from Hugo. It rang. "Oh hi." She said befor she could hang up. "I just wanted to tell you that your being a little bratty kid about this. If you think I want to go to you and SHams wedding, you've got a SERIOUSLY messed up head. Which I guess I already knew. But yeah just wanted to tell you that I'm tierd of fake smile. The claws come out you feamle dog." She snapped off her phone. In the distance she could see her car. She stuck her tonuge out. Then laughed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Annabelle grimaced. NOBODY talked to her like that. She skidded to a halt and drove back. She burnt rubber as she stopped and got out. She stared at Leah. "WHAT did you call me?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Leah smirked. "I called you what you are, a female dog. I['m not going to use the actual term because I'm not a dirt mouth. Like SOME people." She smiled and tiled her head. "See ya later." She turned and walked into Becks courtyard. Then turned and id the i c u simble.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm

That was it. Annabelle ran up to her. "what's your problem anyway? You SLUT! You..you..you think you can just come algong and DESTROY my entire family and get away with it? Oh no...no, you messed with the WRONG girl.." she grabbed Leah's arm and jerked her around.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Leah grimmced. "You mean mess up what? What?! Ok, you know what?" She punched AnnaBelle in the face. "Take that you puddle face!(coukd not think of anything good) I'm NOT listening to you anymore. You just spit when you talk. I dont want to here it! And you know why julia likes me?! You want to know! Its because I me and Sham went out for FOUR years! She expected me to marry him! Little did I know he ran off with some blonde tramp. And I can promise you he will do the same thing to you. I'll be laughing. Laughing!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Annabelle got up. She was much stronger than Leah. She soacked her hard in the face a few times. "ONE! MY HAIR IS BLACK 2. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER I HAVE EVER MET! 3. WHAT DOES SHAM HAVE TO DO WITH THIS, HUH? YOU WANT HIM BACK HUH? WELL MAYBE THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH MY SHAM.." She was sitting on top of Leah, just swacking the mess out of her. Her nose was bleeding, and runnign down her face. She had a black eyes too.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Leah bite her elbow, drawing blood. "Yeah, I'm saying he'll cheat on you. Idiot. And NO! Why would I want a BUTT who cheated on me FIVE TIMES! I'd Rather give him too you. Consider him a present!" She jerked her neck, pumbleing her too the ground. The sleapped her mouth, probably knocking out teeth. She punched her in the somuch, with her stalleto, then got up.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Annabelel was bleeding pretty badly, but she was made of tougher stuff than that. She jumped up, and grabbed Leah around the arms. "NOW YOUR GONNA PAY.." she grabbed her around the waist and threw her down. "YOU WEAK...INSULENT...RUDE...JERK!" she kicked her in the head and then sat on her back, hodling her arms behind her back. She grabbed her by the hair and turned her over. "OH YOUR GONNA PAY.." she punched square in the face...HARD. she was strong. "YOU STUPID...PREPPY...SLUTTY...STELLETO WEARING.....BRAT!" she stepped on her face and then ran off. "LEAH I SWEAR IF YOU EVER BOTHER ME AGAIN, IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DID..." She jumped into her car and drove off, bleeding all over the car. "Come on Abbs, we've got to get home.."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Annabelle was only 5 feet ahead of Leah. She through her stilleto at her head. The heal hit her neck. She saw the car swirve off into a a tree, proabably totaling it. If there was one thing Leah was good at it was track. The left her other shoe and ran all the way home. Leaving Annabelle. She smild as she opened Becks door.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:24 pm

oh, woops...hold on a second.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Annabelle hit the tree hard. The only problam was, it was a bad hit. The car had hit the tree on the driver's side, and the glass had fallen in on her. Her leg had gotten jammed too. She screamed in pain. Abby had hit her head nad was bleeding a little, but ok otherwise. Annabelle slowly got her cell phone out, screaming all the while. She called the first person on her phone. Hugo. He answered gruffly just as she screamed. "WHAT?" he asked harshly. She howled again. "HUGO, I'M IN A CRASH, AND MY LEG'S STUCK. I'M IN FRONT OF LEAH'S APARTMENT..." He hung up immediatly. He grabbed Rozalyn's hand. "What is it?" "Annabelle's been in a crash.." Next Annabelle called Sham. He was very worried and drove there quickly. They all got ther pretty fast. Hugo had no idea how to get poor Annabelle's leg unstuck, so they had to call the paramedics. The Ambulance came and they had to take a stretcher with her, though she refused it. Her leg was broken in 2 places, and she was going to need stitches right abover her eye where the glass had gone in. They carried her to the hospital quickly. Hugo picked up Abby and carried her into the hospital with them, since no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annabelle Snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle Snow   Annabelle Snow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle Snow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: The Streets-
Jump to: