River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a couple new rules

Go down 
+2
Sarah Everwood
cab53
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

a couple new rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a couple new rules   a couple new rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:20 am

yeah, we already resolved it...we're going to do this website, but change it just a little bit, if you want more charactors, just ask Courtney, she probably won't mind if you just want, like, 2 or somthing like that...I don't LOVE the money thing, but, it's ok...
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

PostSubject: Re: a couple new rules   a couple new rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm

ok so i was bored and figured I should like read the rules since i, u kno, like belong to this website now lol:-) Anyways now i see what you guys are talking about with the whole arguing thing and how it all gets resolved really quick. It's funny to read!:) lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: a couple new rules   a couple new rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm

wow, this is so dang old...this is from when we first made the website....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: a couple new rules   a couple new rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:27 am

lol yeah ^_^
We always get in HUGE arguments, and then resolve them in like, one night. Can't wait to see you Friday Caroline!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
goblackknights

goblackknights

PostSubject: Re: a couple new rules   a couple new rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:03 pm

I can't wait either!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a couple new rules   a couple new rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a couple new rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2