River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hugo is MAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Hugo bangged on Leah's door. "LEAH YOU..YOU..THER AREN'T EVEN WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED HER, KILLED HER! WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD! YOUR SUCHA SELFISH LITTLE BRAT! HOW COULD YOU?" he didn't want to wait for Beck to answer his door (just pretend this is not Leah's apartment, but Beck's) He walked down the steps in a hurry. He knew he would have to call everyone he had invintations to her wedding. He got in his taxie and drove back to work.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:40 am

Sarah and Terrence were just reaching Leah's house to give her an invitation, when they saw Hugo screaming at the door. It sounded like Leah had done something bad. Sarah wondered if they shouldn't invite her, Terrence seemed to be thinking the same thing, "No, we should invite her. We invited everyone else in the town." He smiled sadly, and picked up the invitation. Sarah went up and rang the doorbell.

P.S. Every character is invited to their wedding! That is of course, only if they accept! (If you don't say anything I will expect they are coming, so make sure you let me know! Have them call Sarah's apartment or something.) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:12 am

L ah opened the dooir, to see hugo driving off.God, Annabelle had not told him thehalf off it. She saw Sarah. She sighed. "Hi." She said. Right now she did not feeol like talking.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:04 am

no, Annabelle told him how they got in a fight, but, you know, Leah DID start it...she socked her in the face first, then threw a shoe at her, and PURPOSEFLY made her crash.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:02 pm

AFTER she soaked her and sat on her back, AFTER she sputted water al over her.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:06 pm

no, she just sprayed water first...she sat on her after Leah attacked her...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:33 pm

oh come on, thats not fair, to put lerah in that spot
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:44 pm

well, I was going to have Annabelle sock her first, but I thought that might be too violent. And, I mean, seriously, she shouldn't want Annabelle DEAD...anyway, let's get back to the story :)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:48 pm

"Hi Leah!" Sarah grabbed the invite from the basket and handed it over. Leah seemed...distracted.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Leah took it. She looked at the date. "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I'll be out of town then. But thank you so much for this." This handed it back. "Oh, I'm sprry i got to go now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hugo is MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo is MAD   Hugo is MAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugo is MAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Houses :: Beck's Large condo-
Jump to: