River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Empty
PostSubject: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Leah had gotten into her gound. She lookedd gorgeous with her hair tied up. Camile and Allie smiled at her as she stepped up to the alter. Leah breathed in. She could not belive this was happening. Really, it was all so fast. But yet, so completly right. She straightend herself up. Beck smiled at her. He was beaming with pride. It made Leah feel good that she was an object of pride, Something valuable. The preture spoke. "Do you Beckum Rosa, take Leah clemonese to be your laffley wedded wife? In sickness and health,...Untill death do you part?" Beck smiled. "Yes." "Then with that please put the ring on your wife." He put the stuning yellow diamond on. Leah almost cried. "And do you, Leah clemonese Take this man, Beckum Rosa to be your laffleuy wedded Husband in sickness and in health...Untill death do you part?" She nodded. "Of course, oh I mean yes." Beck laughed a little,. "Then please place your ring on this man." Leah put the simple gold band around his finger. It looked perfect. "Then I ask does anyone object?"
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:05 pm

ok you can role play beck now!!!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:38 pm

YEAH!

Ok, I was giving them a chance to do something stupid...but oh well

After the reception Leah and Beck both grabbed thier bags. Beck beamed at her. "What?" She asked, smileing. As she lifted her stuff into the Limo trunk. "Nothing." Leah laughed. "No really, come on." He shrugged. "I was just thinking how pretty my girl is." Leah blushed. "Well, duh." He laughed. "And you call ME concided!" Leah smiled. "So I'm a bit of a hypocrite. Are you going to sue me?" Beck shock his wavy red hair. "Course not!" He glanced at his watch. "Oh, we got to get going!" They drocve to the airport and border thier 12:00 flight. They would be at the resort by nine.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:53 pm

Sham just sat there, even after everyone had left. That should have been HIS wedding. Hugo was just shaking his head and growling in his chair. Hugo got up first. He looked at Sham sharply. "I KNEW you would wimp out.." Sham just shook his head and left. He wasn't in the mood. Annabelle would be coming home that day. He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. Hugo just shook his head in disappointment. He got in his taxie. "Maybe Ed and Audrey will go bowling with Roz and me.." he sighed, he really wasn't in the mood. Sham just walked in circles. He didn't know what to do with himself.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:46 pm

ok rebecca you also have to make a profile for him too so if they have kids i know how to make their basic apperance.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:00 pm

ok, cool could you make his condo?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:24 pm

sure! do you want me to delete leah's because im asumming they will live together and what size condo?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Large, and YES! thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6   Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah and Becks wedding-mounth 6
Page 1 of 1