River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

bowling with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: bowling with   Sun May 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Hugo and Rozalyn got to the bowling alley early. Hugo was propped up on the counter, and Rozalyn was standing next to him. "where IS he..." Hugo rolled his eyes. "probably a no show.." Rozalyn thwacked him. "Don't talk about him like that!" Hugo shrugged and sighed. "Ok, I'm gonna call Ed...maybe HE'LL come.." he laughed as he diald Ed's number. "Hello? Ed? we're at the bowling alley if you want to come play, we're waiting for Sham.." just as he said this, Sham came in, a hazyness in his eyes. He wasn't paying attention obviously, becouse he ran right into a girl with a bright pink bowling ball. She glared at him as she walked off. He didn't notice. Hugo Rozalyn walked up to him and rubbed his shoulder. "Are you ok? You look aweful...gosh..." he looked up at her, he had circle under his eyes. He thought a moment, and then leaned in and whispered somthing. Rozalyn's mouth made a perfect 'o' as she lifted her hand to her face. He sighed, and then whispered somthing else into her ear. She nodded and shook her face, right as Hugo came up. "what? what's going on?" Rozalyn shook her head. "What are you talking about?" she rolled her eyes and grabbed his shoulder. "So, is Ed coming?"

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Wait, me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 pm

no,sham,but Hugo's gonna invite Ed and Audrey too..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Okay, yeah, I saw the post where he was thinking about inviting Ed but I didn't se the one where he invites Sham.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Sarah ordered a basket of fries for herself and Terrence. She was talking with the teenage girl at the counter about how she wanted ketchup, not sweet n sour sauce, when she saw Sham come in. He looked awful, and she wondered what was up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Rozalyn stuck by Sham's side pretty much. She was worried about him, especially after what he had told her. She was surprised he was going to try it. Hugo was getting bored of waiting. Rozalyn pulled her hair into a pony tail, and sat on the counter, between Hugo and Sham. She had her hands on both of they're shoulders. Sham was white as a ghost. He was really stressed. Rozalyn leaned over to him. "i'll help you out if you want..." Sham nodded absentmindedly...even though it actually made him relax a lot. She put her head on Hugo's shoulder. "Maybe you should call again.."

ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Ed walked into the bowling alley with Audrey at his side. She was in the middle of a story. "Then Marv through all the cards on the floor and spilled the beer all over Ritchie's clothes!" They walked up to Hugo. "Hey, Hugo." Ed said. "Thanks for inviting us!" Audrey said. "I can't believe you're complaining about this place, Ed! There's a bowling alley!" Ed rolled his eyes. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with her." He said to Hugo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Hugo laughed. He still stared at Audrey, and Rozalyn. They looked scarily alike. Same, bony legs and shoulders, same, long, blonde hair. The only difference was that Rozalyn did have freckles. Rozalyn jumped down from the counter and layed her head on Hugo's shouler. Wow, now that she looked at Audrey, they did look a lot alike. She motiond to Sham, who looked up and walked over slowly, his hands in his pockets. He looked at Ed and Audrey, and nodded in acknowlagement. "Let's go.." they got a lane, and the order was:

Rozalyn
Ed
Audrey
Hugo
Sham

Rozalyn got a spare, and threw her hands up in the air. "YES!!" she walked back, and kissed Hugo on the cheek. "Your turn Ed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Ed rubbed his hands together. "Well, I'm not much of a bowler..." He proceeded to get two gutterballs in a row. "Okay, I suck at this." He said sourly. Audrey laughed. "It's okay, Ed." Now it was her turn. "Whoo, go Audrey!" Ed cheered. She ignored him and got a strike. They all stood up and started cheering. Audrey blushed. "Dang, whrere'd you learn how to do that?" Ed asked. "I have no idea." Audrey whispered. "It just sorta happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Rozalyn laughed as Hugo went up. "Watch THIS.." he proceeded to get a gutter ball, and like, 2 to fall over. He bowed as Rozalyn rolled her eyes. She looked at Sham, encouraging him. "c'mon Sham...your turn.." he looked around, like he was an old man, lost in ciber space. "What? what are you talking about?" she looked at him. "bowling? Remember?..." he thought a moment. "oh..yeah.." he picked up the ball and didn't really try to make it, even though he got a spare. He sighed and sat down, even though Rozalyn had jumped up to congradulate him. He slumped down, and got that hazy look in his eyes again. She shook her head. He must be really stressed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Audrey whispered to Ed, "Hey, what's up with Sham?" "I don't know, but he looks really stressed out." She shrugged and went to go stand next to Rozalyn. Ed squinted. "That's funny. You two look sorta alike. Don't you think so, Audrey?" She turned around. "Well...Rozalyn has freckles and I don't. And her hair's longer than mine." "But it's the same color." Ed tilted his head to the side. "You have the same eyes." Audrey shook her head. "Ed, you must be delusional" He grinned. "Maybe you two were seperated at birth." Audrey rolled her eyes. "Don't mind him." She said to Rozalyn. "He doesn't know what he's talking about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Rozalyn smiled. "don't worry, Hugo does the same thing..." she smiled. Sham sat there, as white as ever. Rozalyn couldn't believe what he was planning to do...and alone too...she shook her head. She sat between Hugo and Sham and rubbed Sham's shoulder, though he didn't seem to notice. He looked at his watch. "gosh.." he sighed. "I've got to go.." he nodded to them absentmindedly and left. Rozalyn sighed. "Don't worry about him...he'll be ok.." she sighed. "eventually anyway..." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm

"Oh, I hope he'll be okay. He's been acting weird all night." Said Audrey She looked around for a second. "So who's turn is it? Ed knew she was trying to lighten the mood. "Is it mine?" Ed asked absentmindedly. "I've lost track."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Sham came walking back in, in much happier spirits. He walked over to Rozalyn. "that was easier than I thought.." rozalyn nodded. She was happy. He had gotten that over with. She was happy that color was returning to his face, and he wasn't shaking. She sighed in relief. He looked at her. "You'll still help me right?" She nodded. "Of course!!" he sighed too. "thanks, I don't know if I could do this by myself..it's hard.." Rozalyn laughed. "I should know.." Sham looked at her sideways. "What?" she shook her head. "Nevermind.." he thought a moment. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 pm

I'M CONFUSED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:24 pm

ok...let's just end this, ok? then no more confusion..don't start ripping barbie apart..lol, or biting them apart!

Hugo got up. Audrey had won, and he was not happy. Rozalyn bumped him. "You take things to personally...." she laughed. He looked at Sham. "Oh, your back..." rozalyn nodded. "Don't bug him.." Hugo rolled his eyes and went up to Ed. "Good game.." he laughed and shook Ed's hand. He put his arm around Rozalyn. "C'mon, I'm tired..." Sham nodded to Ed. He walked out by himself, which felt unatural.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cab53
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 pm

ok u kinda role played sham and rozlan but try not to next time! (they were goinng to get married so...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:49 pm

"Okay, Hugo, I'll see ya at work." He said. He looked back at Audrey. "You go back to the apartment. I've gotta go birthday shopping for you. And I've gotta find a restaurant and stuff." "Oh, come on Ed, you don't have to do that." "Yeah, but I said I would." He argued. "So I'm gonna. Is there anything in particular you'd like?" "Well, it all sounds good to me, so surprise me. And you really don't have to get me a present." She said. "Well, I'll probably get you a present anyway, so I hope you don't have your heart set on a no-present birthday." Then she went back to the apartment and he lookede around for a present. He saw a pair of earrings that he thought she'd like. THen he made reservations at an Italian place for the next day at 8. After that, he went home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bowling with   

Back to top Go down

bowling with
Page 1 of 1