River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ed & Audrey, dinner - month 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Ed & Audrey, dinner - month 4   Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Ed and Audrey got to the restaurant right on time. They got to the table and ordered. Ed pulled out the present. "Here, I got you something." Audrey rolled her eyes and opened it. She gasped. THey were earrings shaped like little playing cards. "Ed, I love them!" she gasped. "They're perfect!" He shrugged. "I just saw em in a store, and I knew you'd love them." "Well I do." she said. "I absolutely adore them." Ed sighed. There was something he had to say. "Look, Audrey, I gotta say something. It's something you already know, but you've clearly been ignoring it." She looked concerned. "Ed, what's-" then she realized what he was talking about. "Ed, please don't start this again," she pleaded. "No Audrey, I have to." Ed argued. "Audrey, I love you." Neither of them said anything for a moment. He looked into her eyes seriously. "And I know you love me too." She sighed. "Ed..." "No." He interuppted. "You can. Remember that night, back in Australia? We danced to that song on the radio. You let yourself love me for three whole minutes. There's no fooling me anymore. You can love me." "Oh, Ed." she said. Then she leaned across the table and kissed him, just for a second. She pulled away and smiled. "Well, I guess I can love you." Ed grinned. "I guess you can." Then they kissed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ed & Audrey, dinner - month 4
Page 1 of 1