River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sims 3 (this ones different lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Sims 3 (this ones different lol) Empty
PostSubject: Sims 3 (this ones different lol)   Sims 3 (this ones different lol) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Me and Anna saved up enough money, and we're getting it Friday! I'm so exited! I hear its really coolio...lol one of those things that I say that make everyone like, "what?" (you'll only get that if you read when Rozalyn finds out she's pregnant.) Lol all the characters are getting pregnant! I'm waiting with mine though.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 (this ones different lol)   Sims 3 (this ones different lol) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm

you mean Annabelle...lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 (this ones different lol)   Sims 3 (this ones different lol) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 pm

oops lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 (this ones different lol)   Sims 3 (this ones different lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 (this ones different lol)
Page 1 of 1