River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elise- month 5

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Sham laughed. "oh, um...yeah, when we were putting in windows, one of the second story windows shatterd, and a shard fell on my back and scraped it...don't tell Annabelle though.." He nodded. He looked at Whinny. He stuck out his hand, he felt more outgoing now that someone talked to him. "Hi, I'm shamar Fantomatico..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Sarah nearly burst out laughing when she heard Sham's full name, but she held it back and kept a straight face. She had never heard it before-it was very...eccentric to say the least. She really didn't like the way that he wasn't telling Annabelle about his accident though. She was smart, and would figure it out herself-then she would be mad. Sarah wouldn't tell her though-she wanted Sham to do it himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Winnie smiled. "Howdy. I'm winnie. Geebers, that is a perrty bad cut. My cousin got one like that. He was showing off to this girl his "signiture" move and jumped into the lake. But only he was looking at her and didnt see there was a 6 foot gar hanging out. We all laughed about it." She nodded off toward Wes. "Hee's a mighty fine jerk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:32 pm

REPLY! SOMEONE REPLY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Sham was taken aback. He had lived in America for a few years, but that was the most southern accent he had ever heard. He held back a laugh. "Oh..yeah..um I work at that construction site a few blocks from here....um...which guy are you talking about?" Then, Annabelle came up behind him. She grabbed his arm. "hey there.." he turned around and kissed her on the cheek. "How're you?" She shrugged. "good" He smiled and nodded, and then pointed towards Winnie. "Uh, that's winnie, and you know sarah.." she laughed. "Well, how do you do.." she smiled and put her arm around Sham. She hit his cut. He jumped. "AHH!! Stop that!" She squinted her eyes. "Well I'm sorry!!" he shook his head and rubbed his back again. She rolled her eyes. And looked at Winnie. "How are you? I'm Annabelle..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Sarah started a sentance, "Can you believe Sham took that job..." And stopped as soon as she realized what she was saying. She was such a tattletale. She gave Sham an apolegetic look.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Winnie smiled. She was keyed into the whole thing. "Hi, I'm Winnie, Winnie avis." She shock Annabelles hand. "As I was saying. Wes, I guess thatshis name. Anyways so he comes up to me in the libray and sticks a sign on my back. I mean how RUDE. Then he has the complete nerve to ASK ME OUT. Like an odiot I sayed ok. So like next thang I know I felt on him, cuse I'v never skated a day in my life, and when I get up his hand is on my boob. Then He doesnt thing anything of it. Hes such a jerk!" As she said that Wes got out of the pool. He shook his think long blonde hair. He had green eyes and super tan skin. He nodded at Winnie. "Sup winn girl?" Winnie rolled her eyes. "Please, get your butt out of here. Me and my friends would preciat that." Wes blinked. "Sure, whateve chick." Winned snorted. "See?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 pm

"Wow. I sure am glad I found Terrence..." Sarah thought of how awful it must have been for Winnie, someone being so rude to her.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Annabelle shook her head. "That's very rude..." Sham nodded. He was not really paying attention. Annabelle shook her head and smiled at Sarah. "How are you and Terrence?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 pm

"We're doing great! What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Annabelle smiled broadly. She put her hand on her large belly. "we're doing great...aren't we honey?" he nodded his head. "yeah, yeah, very nice..." she rolled her eyes. "He's a little...absent minded.." he looked at her. "What?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Winnie smiled. "Thats great, when are you expecting?" She LOVED babys. She had a huge family and missed all the little kids. "You know, if you ever needc a sitter, I'm grewt with kids.:" She smiled. She hoped they would need help. She really loved Babys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Annabelle smiled. "Next month...and thanks, I'll keep that in mind...so Sarah, are you and Terrence going to have any children?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Winnie nodded. She glanced down at her watch. "Ohhh, I best be goin. I've got court in an hour, sonething about trespassing or somethin like that." She handed annnabelle her card. "Hear, ah call me if you ever need some time off. I'll do it for free. Golly gee, I just miss my little cousins and siblings." She sighed./ Then grabbed her beach bag and huried off to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Annabelle smiled. "That's so sweet of her.." Sham nodded, strocking his chin. She shook her head. "Sorry, Sarah, we've got to get going.." she laughed and dragged Sham out of the pool building. He lost his balance. "What...where are we going??" She shook her head. "if you'd pay attention...maybe you'd know! home.." he nodded and followed her home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Sarah almost told them that she hoped to have children, but then they left abrubtly. "Well...bye." Sarah waved to them, a confused frown on her face. They didn't even wait for her answer. She then sighed and climbed out of the pool, wrapping her towel around her. She needed to get a tan, but the sun wasn't out (as usual) so she just headed home to see Terrence.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 am

Elise walked out of the pool and over back to Oliver. "Hay! i was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner again tonight..." she said sitting down on the edge of the pool where he had been waiting. "oh! yeah sure!" he said grinning. Elise couldn't help from smiling too and jumpped in egar for tonight. she swam away with Oliver just on her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elise- month 5   

Back to top Go down

Elise- month 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2