River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of town!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

Out of town! Empty
PostSubject: Out of town!   Out of town! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 pm

ok im going to be out of town this weekend so could you guys only post under chatting starting at 8 on friday-6 on sunday! if you role play there might be a concecnce but if you role play someone elses carater then there will be a HUGE concequence (i don't think people will but....)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Out of town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of town!   Out of town! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 pm

WHAT, well...not offense, but, your charactors aren't THAT...like...involoved with other people's charactors. Can't we still roleplay? I mean, like, we closed down for Sarah becouse her charactors were really involved. Ok..well...ok..fine. Where are you going anyway?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Out of town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of town!   Out of town! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:13 pm

i went to myrtel beach. guys u like role played and i told you not to! not a small amount but ALOT! i meen its ok if katrina told u but u still souldn't have! and acording to her she didn't so.....i meen im serious whn i say things! i meen its not that big of a deal that u did it just makes me feel like you guys think u trappel over me and i will not mind!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Out of town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of town!   Out of town! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:37 pm

I thought that we weren't going to have to be regulated and punished anymore anyway...besides, your charactors weren't very involved PLUS all of us agreed...you seem to be the only one who doesn't....anyway, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Out of town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of town!   Out of town! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Now you understand why I made the consequences Courtney!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Out of town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of town!   Out of town! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:20 pm

I'm sorry courtney but its true that you had like..nothing to do with like anything I was doing. I would not care if you didsnt read them. We all like can to terms that that wasnt really "Fair.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of town!   Out of town! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of town!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Announcements-
Jump to: