River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beck, work-month 5

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:48 am

Beck sat at his desk, going over a new design for a Channle swimsuit. Sometimes big companies hierd designers out for collections. He poundered if the golden strapless would stay up. Then again, who wears these to the beach? He heard a knock at the door. "Um, yes please come in!" It was his manager. Although he was at the top and most people where under him, he still had some authoraty. Mr.Akin smiled. "Well hey Beck." He pulled up a chair and sat down. "We need to talk about the designs you submited to Channle." Beck nodded. "Was there something wroung with them?" Mr. Akin smiled. "On the contrary, they loved your designs! The thing is that they would like you to come to paris at their design school next week. Now I know your Wife is due, but this would only last a month." Beck frowned. "Could she come with me?" She asked. Mr.Akin shock hius head. "This is an all expensis payed vaccation. I'm sorry but we can only affoerd to send you." Beck frowed. "I'll need to talk this over." Mr.Akin nodded. "Let me know by three." Beck sighed. This was bad. He know this was important to his job, bt how could he leave leah? Especialy with her due date only in a couple weeks. He called home. Leah cheeraly picked up. "Hello, Leah speaking!"
"Oh hi sweet."
"Hey there, whats up?"
Beck sighed. "Listen, they have offered me a trip to pais to teach a class at channles design school."
Leah smiled. "Thats great! When?"
"Next week, for a mounth."
Leah was shocked. "But you said no..."
"I did'nt say anything. But look Leah, with the baby comeing son and all. We willl need all the extra money we can get. This job pas 60,000 for the mounth! PLUS I'll be metting people."
She nodded. "Beck, I know but-"
"Its alot of money Leah and I think we should get it!"
Leah sighed. "But Beck-"
"And also, dont you waNT BABY CLOTHING?"
"I know beck, I would Bu-"
"Please Leah ju-"
"Listen Beck, shut up. i'm not Okay with this. You will be gone over my due date! Half way around the world for heavens sake."
"But Leah I-"
"No."
"Leah, I'm going, we need this money!"
"But Beck, what about ME!?"
He sighed. "lIsten Leah, I've got to go. Now."
Leah sighed as he hung up. Beck called Mr.Akin. "So Beck, made a decistion?" "Um yes, My wife and I both agree that we need the extra money and would be happy nfor me to go." Mr.Akin smiled. "Wonderful! You leave sunday untill 4 weeks next monday that'll be the 12! Ok?" Beck sighed. "You mean I leah tommaro!?" "Yes, next week." Beck ghasped. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:10 pm

um......its really not over her due date. she is due in 3 months! not 1........
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:28 pm

no, it's been a month...she only has, like, a month or two...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 pm

oh yeah! its the end of the month! so she on;y has two months left but still he wouldn't be gone....
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 pm

ok, well, maybe we could speed it up a little bit..IDK, anyway, maybe Beck can be gone for 2 months...can you have Katrina check her email? I emaild her somthing for you, since for some reason my computer won't let me email you...it's about the kids.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:15 pm

It would technically be nine weeks, so I think we've sped it up enough. That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 pm

oh, I know, I wasn't serious about that...gosh you are a little obssesive about the time...hey, can't we PLEASE age them faster? Just until they're 14 or 15...PLEASE...we have a story we're trying to do...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:41 pm

seriously sarah, as i said NO ONEFLIPPIN CARES!!!!!! WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE PREGNENCY GET THE PEANUT OVER IT!!!!!!!!! I'nm sorry but you are being very annoying to us, anbd I dont think its fair because it has NOTHING to do wityh you!!!!!!!! so please get out of our beeswax!!!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Rebecca! Your being really harsh...she gets the point...ok, let's just roleplay...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 pm

WE ARNT ALLOWED!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:51 pm

THEN STOP BEING SUCH A FLIPPIN' BRAT! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU, BUT YOU ARE BEING REALLY MEAN TO PEOPLE WHO MENT NOTHING BAD AGAINST YOU!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Oh, something tells me this isn't gonna go over well...brace yourselves guys...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:55 pm

I'm juyst annoyed with yall(cept kate, katrina) I just wish sarah would stop sticking her nose in our buiesness and play her charactors. Also, why do WE have to stop roleplaying huh? Non of our charactors have annything to do with courtneys? So why does it matter???? I'm not trying to be mean but it is very annoying to me. Also, Idk what you call me....whatever.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Rebecca...what is the matter with you? why are you saying all of these things?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Rebecca, Sarah is not sticking her nose in ur buisness, it's just that she wants the website to go well and she wants the timing to be perfect. And I'll agree that some things are really insignifigant and it doesn't matter, but honestly! She wasn't trying to be rude, but she was trying to help!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:03 pm

its just annoying...

THIS AVATAR TAKES ITS SELF OUT OF THIS HURTFUL CONVERSATION...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I GIVE UP! Bye guys. Courtney, as I said before, we aren't meant to roleplay. At least not chat. Rebecca, I am NOT sticking my nose in your beeswax or whatever, I am just trying to keep this place organized when Courtney isn't around. Yeah, I'm not admin! I know that already! Apparently you have something against me, but I can't help it. I'm a control freak. Ok? I admitted it! I'm about to cry again, but don't even bother replying, please. I may see it, but most likely I won't respond. I am sick of all this arguing. I GIVE UP!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Seriously Rebecca. You are being really rudeish to all of us. I love roleplaying, but if your just gonna get on to bombart us with rude comments, then I don't want to do it anymore. Your being really mean, and weird. You seem to have somthing against me too. Didn't you notcie your ALWAYS fighting with me?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:27 am

Yeah, read my pm. Ok, I'm just as hurt as yall. Cept, no one EVER cares. Except kate. So ok. just please read it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:43 am

Rebecca! We do care, it's just that when we all try to STOP the arguing, you tend to keep going...not always but sometimes. And anyway, I always feel like I'm trapped in the middle of an entangled mess of thread and needles, and I can't find a way out. Sorry, that's the best simile I could think of lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:44 am

Very descriptive, Sarah. I'm proud of u..lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:45 am

Ms. Gorham would be proud too...lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 am

I know, right?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:06 am

lol, simoley ok...let me make one

Its like I'm holdi onto a hulahoop that keeps spinning round and round. And everytime I try to put my feet down to stop it, it pushes me on, Therefore making it harder to put my feet down, untill I'm spinning so fast i throw up! (Jk)
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 pm

ok rebeca stop being like that! im really on the verge of kicking u off! if your going to keep doing this then no one is going to want u here! we do want you here its just try to not be so angery at people and ofensive! and jessica try to dial it down too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beck, work-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck, work-month 5   Beck, work-month 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beck, work-month 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next