River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah norway-month 5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah norway-month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Leah woke up on the memory foam matress. She tolled over reactching for beck. She sighed, he was not there. Anna came in. "Oh Leah, you must be very tierd. I'm dear sorry if I woke you." She yawned. "No ma, you did'nt wake but..." YAWN "What do you want?" She managed. "I just wanted to say breakfast is done." "Oh, great..." Her mother sat down on the bed. "So, tell me about your honeymoon. How was it?" Leah rolled her eyes. "Fine, very nice actualy." Her mother laughed. Then patted her stomuch. "Is that where THIs happened?" Leah swatted her mother. "Thats none of your beeswax!" Anna smiled "Thats ok, me and Henry had it 6 times on our honeymoon." Leah stuck her tonuge out. "I REALLY dont want to know." She held a pillow overt her ears. "Alrighty then, down to breaky?" "Breaky?" Leah asked. "Oh you know what I mean!" Her mother scholded. Leah pulled on a cotton dres and bunched her hair in a p-tail. Then put some glasses on. The sun glared into her bright yellow room. leah sighed as she walked down the stair. On the table was an arangement of fruit, eggs, meat, bread, jams, butter, milk, cereal, waffles, pancakes and ex. She smiled at her mother and father. A maid walked up to her once shye sat down. "Tea maam?" sHe nodded. "Oh yes, please. But um, what kind of tea?" "Oh yes em, wildberry." Leah smiled as she poiured the tea. "Coffee?" another asked. "eh, sure" She poured it into a fragile tea cup. "Cream or sugar?" Leah nodded. "Ah 2 lumps." Leah tqasted them both. They where so delicious, better then starbucks. She had a little bit of efveything. Her mother looked at her. "come on, no use in making your self TOO fat." He father grunted. Leah gworled. "You iknow i AM eating for 2 here..." "oh yes, but what have you gained 15 pounds?" Leah gave them a glare. "14.5" She mumeled. Leah sat on thier couch after breakfast. Her mother and father where talking. She came up to Leah. "We'd like you to move to the geust cottage." Leah sighed. "Why?" "This house is MUCH to small for 3 people." Leah growled. "This is a 7 bedroom house..." Her mother shrugged. Leah moved her stuff out. Then took a nap. She still had bad jet lag.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Leah laid out at the dock. She had begun tom get a tan. Clouds started to form over head. Soon the sky was gray and black. It begain to rain. Leah was sound asleep. The rain got thicker snd thicker. Soon she wook up. It was a shear wall off water. The water under the peir had risen 3 feet, and was an inch or so fro overflowing. She could'nt see the house, ad knew it was a long walk. Leah stod up, stumbeling on the slipery deck. She gulped and tried to walk in a straight line. She walked the wrounge way. Soon she was out i the far end of the peir. She slipped. "AHHHHHH!" She screamed as her body hit the water. It was 15 feet deep. Leah gulped for air. The water rushed over her body. "HELP!" She screamed. Leah swamm franticly. She hit a rock, that was it. Leah slumped into the rushing water. Ellie rushed from the peir and jumped into the water. She grabbed Leah. Ellie looke around, there was nothing to see. She pulled Leah up and swaam untilln she hit land. She was swimming for Hours. She dragged Leah up onto the land. She hudeled under a tree was Leh uncoinsious.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:48 am

Leah woke up an hour later. "Whats going on?" She asked to the strange girl who was sitting next to her. She smiled. "Finnaly, your awake!" Leah frowned. "Where are we? What happened.." The girl hushed Leah. "Go back to bed now." Leah nodded. "Ok.." leah soon dozed off.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Leah looked around. She was back in the guest cottage. She sighed. Ellie walked up to her. "Oh, thank lord you are ok! We where SO worried." Leah blinked. "What?" She was confused. "You got stuck in a bad storm, almost die. I saved you." Leah smiled. "Well...um thanks I guess." Ellie nodded. "All In a days work. Oh yeah by the way I'm Elie grechen. I work for your parents." Leah nodded. "leah. How ol;d are you?" She asked. Ellie smiled. "15." Leah nodded. "A little younge huh?" Ellie frowned. "For what?" "Working..." She nodded. "A little I guess." Leah smiled. She knew they where going to be goo frieds. Ellie picked up a glass of water. "Are you thirsty?" She asked. Leah noddeed. "Yes, thanks." She gulped down the water. "This is good." Ellie smiled. "It's voss." Leah looked up. "Wha?" "Voss, the water company your father co owns." Leah nodded. "Oh, oh yeah!"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:25 am

Leah felt aweful. Ellie had gone off to manage a party her parents where having at the main house. She rolled over toward the widow. It was drizzleing very hard. Leah groaned. Her eyes spun. She hurredly got up and barfed. Leah stumbeld down onto the kitchen floor. As she did the phone rang. She pushed herself up. "Hello?" She mumbeled weekly. Beck was taken back. "Leah? Sweet are you ok?" Leah felt groggy. "No..." Beck frowned. "I just wanted to see if you where ok." "Ok, well no." Leah heaved her self onto the bed. "I miss you." Beck gulped. "i miss you too. It's so dreery here. Everyone is so...french." Leah laughed. "Well, thats discriptive." He laughed. "Well, rude I guess." She nodded. "Its getting bigger." Beck miled. 'Really?" "Yeah." He sighed. "Oh leah, Can I come see you next weekend." She smiled. "I'd love that!" Beck nodded. "Ok, Well ok I'll see you on friday night then." She kissed the phone. "I'll see you." She clicked off and smiled. Beck was coming.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Leah stared at the celling. She didnt want to tell everyone aboutthe name of her baby. She sighed. Something...special. Not like morgan or allison, something new. She pounderd this. Then she came up with it. She loved it. God, sjhe hoped it was a girl. She looked at the phone. She knew it was late, like four. But pregnent women are crazy right? She dialed Becks cell. He anwserd. "Nadia, if this is you, hang up!" Leah was shocked. "Whoes nadia?" Sjhe asked. Beck turned red. "oh, ah no onre." Leah shock her head. "Shes oviously SOMEONE. Who?" Beck frowed. "Really leah, shes just a women from work who kjeeps calling me about this ah, project." Leah was cinicle. "Beck...." He smiled. "Ah, so why'd you call?" Leah not thinking started talking. "Its about the name. I think that---Would be a good name." Beck nodded. "Wow, I love that na-" Leah cut him off. "Back to Nadia. I dont belive you." Beck sighed. "Really Leah, DROP IT." Leah was getting worked up. "Tell me." Becjk growled. "Really, stop!" She shocvk her head. "I want to know. Now." Beck rolle his eyes. 'Ok, here it. She is the women that I was staying with. She tried to kiss me, I slappped her. She thretened me. I up an left. Now I'm at some crappy motle. Ok? You happy now." Leah was shocked. "U'd do that...For me?" He nodded. "Always." She kissed him. "I love you." He smiled "I love you to."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Leah was out and about. She was swimming in the Lake with Ellie. Leazh was sad. This baby was coming SO quikly. She looked dowmn at her stomuch. She weight 125 now. That was 30 more than she had. It felt so...weird. She felt it. Ellie looked at her. "Are you...happy?" Leah nodded. "Of course...its just, I'm not sure if...I'm "ready" for it. You know?" She nodded. "Life" She said. "Is a very beutiful thing. It blosums, and it Wilts. Like flower. Or stream, it speeds and slows." Leah nodded. "I guess in a way i want to stay pregnent forever, but in a much bigger way I want it. To see, raise it, be there for it." She sighed. "You know, from the first mourning after, I knew, with ALL my heart it was there. Timing, being." Ellie nodded. "Yes, same way with me." Leah frowned. "You where pregnent." Ellies cheecks turned red. "Yes, my girl, edith, shes 2 now." Leah blincked. "You had her where you where...13?" Ellin nodded. "14." Leah frowned. "Wow, so young." Ellie nodded. "Some of my friends are already married with 6 children." Leah ghasped. "No, thats awful!" Ellie shrugged. "Its just a way of life here. I would never marry that pig. oy!" Leah smiled. "Your smart, you will make a way for you and your daughter." Ellie nodded. "I hope." It started to drizzle. Ellie and Leah ran in. They sat and drank lemonade whikle watc hing rerunes of 'I love Lucy".
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Leah and Anna where outside watching the sunrise. Leah had, had a restless night and was TIERD. She sat at the edge. She could see the long road that twisted around the lake. Sjhe had never seen ONE car come down it. She sighed as her mother yammerd on about new boats she got on half price. The sun beems shone down on her full sized stomuch. For once she was 100% happy it was like a ballon. She kissed it. Her mom turned to her. "Well, I never! Look there, a taxi driving down our lane!" Leah swirved her head. "By george there is!" She smiled. Anna got up "well, donbt just sit there! GET UP!" Leah stumbled up. The taxi swung around the corner as they steeped out into the frount courtyard. Leah triued to see through the window. It was shadded. "Dang." She mumbled. Beck stepped out of the car. Leah ghasped. "Beck?" He smilerd and ran to her side. They embraced. Then kissed. "Beck, what are you doing here?" Leah said beeming. Beck smiled. "I'm SICK of Paris. Leah I love you anmd i dont ever want to be away from you. It was torture. You know...thinking about you." Leah smiled. "Beck, your SO mushy." He laughed. "Well, can you blame me?" She smiled and nodded. "Guess I can't."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Leah and Beck sat out on the pourch. leah rested her hand on her tummy. She had gained almost 50 pounds now. She snacked on a fish sandwich as the sun started to come down. Beck looked at her. "Leah, I really just want to stay this way." Leah glanced up at him. "Why, me pregnent?" He shrugged. "I love anticapation. I'm just, I dont know..." Leah smiled. "Scared?" He nodded. "Yeah, I've never been so...nervouse either." She kissed his head. "You'll be a ghood father." He frowned. " I hope, I REALLY REALLY hope."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

that is one heavy baby...lol
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:13 pm

actually, it can be up to a 60 pound gain...I think, it might be less...but that's what I learned...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:51 pm

DANG! A SIXTY pound baby??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! That's like, how much my bro weighs...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm

NO! the extra skin and fat and stuff....IDK, that's just what I know...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

OH, ok, I was like, only certain people I know (certain NC State lovin science teachers) could've weighed sixty pounds...haha that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:21 am

any ways you need to add this to your bank acount. the trip and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 am

yeah, ok!

Leah and Ellie where swimming in the lake. Beck had an accute fear of water, something to do with a boat or such. Leah dover under the gently laping waves. Eventally it became hot, they all sat out on the peir and watched the birds andthe occational fish jump. Ellie looked over toward Leah, who was staring at a brown eagle. Beck had his leags dangleing in the water off the peir. Ellie blinked. "Beck, did you splash Leah?" She asked. He looked over at her. "Um, no why?" Ellie gulped. "BECAUSE MY WATER JUST BROOKE!" Leah screamed. Beck and Ellie jumped up. Leah slid her self up. "Oh my god, oh my god!" She screamed. Beck ghasped. "Oh god!" Ellie smiled. "Come on, weve got to get her to a bed or something!" They carried her over to the guest house. Ellie ran off to tell her parents of the news. Beck called 911. "Hello, yes...My wife, shes giving birth! How far along? Nine mounths...Ok," He looked at Leah. "How far are the contractions?" She heaved. "1.5 minutes apart." Beck nodded. "!.5" He told the lady. Beck frowned. "She says the best they can do is send a doctor, your to far along." Leah groaned. "PAIN KILLLERS!" he shock hi head. "No, We wanted a NATURAL child birth...right?" She frowned. "BECK, DANG IT! YOUR NOT THE ONE GIVING BIRTH! GET ME THE FLIPPIN MEDS OR I WILL KILL YOU!" Beck backed up. "No can do, your too far along." She growled t him. "I hate you! Dirty filthy men!" Ellie came in with Leahs parents. Her vdad frowned. "I um, I'll stay in the living room." her mom nodded. "yes, me too." Not soon after the doctor came. He looked at her. "Pain meds." She said. "No." He said calmyl. He looked at her stomuch. "Ok, push!" Leah heaved. "BUT IT HURTS!" She yelled. Beck held her hand. "Do you want the baby out?" Leah nodded. "MORE THAN-" She pushed. "ANYTHING." She sighed. Finnaly after 4 long hours the baby finnaly. Leah passed out. The doctor took the baby girl and washed her in the sink. Beck held her. He started to cry with joy.

OK, if this is too early, pkease dont delet it...let me copy it cuse it took me 20 minutes to wright this, thanks!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm

woah! only twenty minutes! and its not too early!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:34 pm

ok! Yeah!!!!!

Leah wook up. She stared at Beck. In his hands was her perfect little baby. She had a scruff of red hair on her head and was smiling at her. Leah smiled. "Oh god Beck. Do you still think we should name her---?" He smiled. "i think I would be perfect." She nodded. "Me too." She sat up in the bed. Beck handed her too Leah. She drank. Leah was tierrd and Hungry. "Can I have a grilled ham and chesses?" She asked Beck. He nodded. "Anything." Leah ate. She handed the baby back to Beck. He Kissed Leah goodnight. "I'll be back in later, you get some rest." She sighed. "Ok." The baby reacthed out to her. "I love you too Ida Galaleo Glendale." Leah said.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Ida sat on the floor of the house. She rolled over onto the rug. Leah picked her up, Ida squeled loudly. Leah smiled. She held Ida wth one arm and bottle feed her with the other. Beck talked to Anna and Paul. "So, we where woundering...could we buy your guest house? You know for trips and stuff. We'd love for Ida to see her grandparents. Also, we are prepaired to offer you 3000 for it. Its not alot, but hounestly, how often do you use it?" Anna looked at Paul. He shrugged. "The price is pretty Low." Beck sighed. Anna nudged him. "Paul, what about the child? Leah, Ida?" He frowned. "Okay, but only if you vist 3 times a year." Leah started rocking Ida on her leg. "Wow mom, pop. Thats sounds well, FABULOUS!" Beck nodded and handed him a check. "We will be taking the furniture out." Paul said coldly. "Thankyou!" Beck smiled. Leah sat up. Then glanced at her watch. "Its time to go, flight leaves i 3 hours." Beck nodded. The picked up the bags. Leah hugged her parents. "We'll see you soon!" She glanced at Ellie. She hugged her. "I'll miss you." Ellie nodded. "I'll see you when you get back!" They left in a taxi and borded the plane, it was a long boreing flight. Finnaly they reatched Rive stone heights. Leah and bEck Kissed Ida to sleep and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah norway-month 5   Leah norway-month 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah norway-month 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Out of Town-
Jump to: