River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey Lady (I just realized I never made a profile for her)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Grey Lady (I just realized I never made a profile for her) Empty
PostSubject: Grey Lady (I just realized I never made a profile for her)   Grey Lady (I just realized I never made a profile for her) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 am

Name: Grey Lady (Lady)
Species: Horse
Breed: Arabian

Appearance

Grey Lady is a blue roan. She has big dark eyes, and is very long and lean. She has good conformation, though her feet are pigeon toed slightly in the front, and she has a dished face like most arabians. She also has a star, and is five hh.

Personality

Grey Lady is very sweet and coordinated. She can easily jump up to four feet, but her record is four foot seven. She is alright in dressage, though she doesn't enjoy it much. Western is her worst way of riding, as she doesn't know how to neck rein, and her slight figure makes it hard for her to hold up the heavy saddle. Despite her usual calm personality though, at shows she gets very spunky, and can be a lot more fun to ride, though it is more difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com

Grey Lady (I just realized I never made a profile for her)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Characters :: Pets & Animals-
Jump to: