River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed & Audrey month 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed & Audrey month 5 Empty
PostSubject: Ed & Audrey month 5   Ed & Audrey month 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:54 am

Ed and Audrey just got back from work. Ed had been hauling her along in the taxi. Everybody looked at her funny when he picked them up, but nobody said anything. "You know," Audrey said, "You don't have to take me along in your taxi. You could just leave me here." Ed was surprised. "Um, okay. You sure you want to be left here? I've got three shifts tomorrow." "Three?" Audrey asked. "Yup. I don't really know why, but I have the day off in 2 days after, so I guess it all evens out, huh." "Okay," Audrey said, "But I'm staying here. I could get the Doorman some coffee, watch TV, do a little laundry. Really, when was the last time you did laundry, Ed?" "That's not the point." Ed said quickly. "Okay, sure, stay here. But...there's something I want too." Audrey knew exactly where he was going with this. "Are you sure? Positive? Once we do this, there's no going back." Ed rolled his eyes. "Oh, like it matters to you. You must've done this with 5 of your past boyfriends." She blushed. "Yes, I am sure." He finished. She thought it over for a second. "Okay." She agreed.

And yes, they used a condom.
Back to top Go down

Ed & Audrey month 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Houses :: Ed's small apartment-
Jump to: