River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ed and Audrey coffee shop, month 6 (i guess)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Ed and Audrey coffee shop, month 6 (i guess)   Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Ed and Audrey sat stirring coffee trying to work out details for the wedding. Ed didn't really want to think about it, but Audrey seemed pretty enthusiastic, so he let her take over. "Oh, wouldn't it be terrible if it rained? Maybe we should plan it somewhere indoors, so it won't rain on us. What do you think, Ed?" Ed thought that he did NOT want a big production. He just wanted to...to get married. He didn't want all the show. But, he guessed Audrey did, so he'd go along with whatever she wanted. It was hard to give up control like that, but he'd do it for Audrey. "Whatever you'd think is better. Don't try to plan around the weather. If you want it outdoors, that's where we'll have it. And if it rains...well, we'll figure something out." He took a sip of coffee. "You don't have to worry about it." She beamed at him. "Thank you!! So we could have it in the park..." Soon enough, Ed figured out that Audrey didn't really want a big production either. She just wanted...well a wedding done right. Nothing fancy or overly painful. Just simple. Now that, Ed could go along with. They decided to have it in Month 7, just in time for summer. Not many decorations, just flowers. The real problem was who to invite. They obviously didn't want to invite the whole town, but only inviting the people Ed knew was a bad idea, since he didn't know very many people. And inviting no one at all...well that would be a lousy wedding. "We'll have to get Marv and Ritchie over here, and your Ma too." Ed shuddered at the thought of telling Ma. She'd incinerate him. She'd come over and do it personally. Marv and Ritchie would understand, but Ma? "Audrey, are you sure that's a good idea?" he asked. "Ed, she's your mother. Yes, it's a good idea. Come on, how mad could she be?" Famous last words, he thought, but he said nothing. They left that small detail undecided and worked out a few other minor things. Then, they kissed a bit, and got some coffee for the Doorman, and then Ed had work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ed and Audrey coffee shop, month 6 (i guess)
Page 1 of 1