River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elise and Oliver-month 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise and Oliver-month 7 Empty
PostSubject: Elise and Oliver-month 7   Elise and Oliver-month 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Oliver held open the door to the italian place. they got a table right in the corner. "so." elise said shrugging off her shall. "oh, i don't know! just various things...." he said looking deep into her eyes. then the waitress came and caught them off gard. "hello! my name is janet! what would you two like to drink?" she said a little too bubbly. "um...i think ill just have a water. What about you elise?" Oliver said "oh um ill have the same!" "ok then!" janet said and walked away. "so i was wondering if you wanted to come home with me tonight? just so you can see what it looks like." Olivert said lening in closer to elise. "why not...." she said almost breathless locked in to his eyes. then the waitress came back again but decided not to desturbe their blissfull moment and to just set the waters down and leave. Oliver finalley got out of the trance and looked at then menue and they ordered and had lots of fun. after paying the check and leaving Oliver grabbed Elise's hand and pulled her to his car and oupened the passenger side for her as she stepped in and to oliver's house they went!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net

Elise and Oliver-month 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Other Shops-
Jump to: