River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Leah slept as beck nursed and bathed Ida. She started cryind as Beck spooned Baby food in to her mouth. Ida giggled. Lah finnaly got up from bed. She yawned and sat at the kitchen tabe. Ida started laughed as she played with the smushed bannana on her plate. Leah ate cherrios. Beck frowned. "Is something the matter?" He asked Leah. She sighed and slumped on the table. "So.." She yawned. "Tierd!" Beck nodded. "Yeah, Listen I'm going back to work in a week." She frowned. "You said two last time I checked." "I'm so sorry, apperently we are launchjing a new line of fur boots called fordepo. It sucks, I know." Leah rolled her eyes. "I'll be back by four." She said as she grabbed her car keys and walked out the door. Beck stared at Ida. She snorted and smashed more bannana. Beck smiled and bit iknto his peice of toast. He knew Leah hated being overweight, she was skinny, tall Leah. Not short, fat leah. Once she weight under 100 again shed be her self. Ida throw a chunk of bannan at Beck. He sighed. He put Ida in her cribe by the telly and watched the mourning news.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 am

about 3 hours later!

Bec and Leah sat t the couch. Ida sat in between them. Leah wastird, so was Beck. Ida started to cry. Leah and beck soothed her.Soon she was asleep in her room. Beck turned to Leah. She smiled. They kissed. Passionatley. Lea laid next top Beck. She started to sleep. Beck orderd Chinese for lunch. Lowfat Veggies for leah, lomain fo him. Ida startedcrying. Beck wooke Leah who fed her. She laid Ida in her bassinet by the telly as She and Beck ate.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:54 pm

1 day later!

Beck saw the babysitter walked up to the door. She rang it. Leah rushed and 9opened it. "Oh hi!" The girl smiled. "I'm hal-" Leah handed her the money. "Listen, foods in the wave, numbers on the fridge. Names Ida, we'll be back by 10!" They rushed out.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:40 pm

one week late!

Ida sat toddleing around on the think gold carpet that lined the living room aqnd dinning room. Leah was talking on the phone. She was starting a shop. A flower shop. Leah knew there wasnt much use for theses, but she loved flowers. She talked to the lady on the phone. "No, I'm sorry I'm going to need the dungun lillys dileverd at 6:20 sharp! I know thatsd early but....No you see, Thats the only time we can get them....Lisen, maam I know your the only grower of theses and your time is very preciouse an-...Ok, we wont order them then.....Yes, alright then 6:20! Thanks." She clicked off the phone. Ida was playing with a rattley ball. She was absorbed in it. Leah sighed. She started to fill out paper work for the shop. She still had to put the lone for the shop in. But it was the perfect shop! It was on a corner, with large windos from all sides. It was lovley. Leah gave Ida was serving of mashed peas, and nanners(lol). She smiled as ida got them al over her face. Latley(being a 6 week old) She was refusing leahs help. She watched as the silly child gave up. Leah sighed and fed her. She got dinner on the table, Tune caseral. Beck came home a quarter after five. He kissed Leah. Ida had been put down for a nap. They ate then watched the news and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 pm

ok email me the small lot and stuff plz! and she might have to quit her other job then....im still debating...or i guess she could just do both part time...
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 am

um, she dosent have another job,,,,,
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:32 am

oh is she not the model any more.....
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 am

no, shelike decided not too.

Small lot, near the deli,and choclate shop. Red and white onning with red brick. :)Called leahs flowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!   Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah & Beck & Ida!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Houses :: Beck's Large condo-
Jump to: