River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max, Erik, and they're parents :)

Go down 
3 posters

Should I have a boy or a girl?
Liesel
Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Vote_lcap25%Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Erik
Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Vote_lcap75%Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Empty
PostSubject: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Annabelle walked into the room with max in her arms, and the phone on her ear. Sham had gone back to work. "Thanks mom...yeah, how are Rozalyn and Hugo? Good...oh, well that's good..." She nodded and kept talking. "Yeah, they're very very cute..they've BOTH got the Snow trade mark.." her mom laughed. "curly black hair?" Annabelle smiled. "other than that, they're spitting images of Sham.." She smiled and kissed Max on the nose, then turned her attention to Erik, who was crying in his crib. "Sorry mom..got to go.." she put Max down and picked up Erik. She yawned. "This is exhausting.." she fed Erik, and then burped him. She kissed his plump cheek and layed him down in his crib. "Love you two..." She turned off the lights and collapsed in the living room. She picked up her phone and called Sham. "Hi honey.." he felt good listening to her voice. "I've got a doctor's appointement this afternoon.." she frowned. "Why?" he sighed. "the cut? Remember?" she shook her head. "Yeah, I remember.." she sighed. "Ok, well, see you tonight..love you.." he smiled. "Love you.." she didn't know why he had the job. It wasn't well paying, and it was very...HARD. She was about to relax when she heard Max wake up. She could only tell them apart by they're eyes.

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Sham came home wearily. He picked up Erik. He could barely tell them apart. They both looked exactly the same. "honey! Which one is Max?" she groaned. "max has BROWN eyes, Erik has GREEN eyes.." He nodded and lifeted him out of the crib. He smiled and punched him in the eye. He shook his head a moment. "thanks buddy..." he layed him on his chest while he watched TV. Annabelle was feeding Max. He liked eating his pea soup (HAHA!!) He gurgled it up. She shook her head and whiped his face. "Your a mess..." She gave them both a bath, with Sham's help. Annabelle put them to bed. Sham sighed and went to bed. Annabelle sat in the babies room, thinking. She had left a message for Leah. She wanted to know what she was up to...maybe they could have they're babies get together, and the 4 of them could go out somewhere, while they kept a babysitter. She soon fell asleep in the nursery.

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:14 pm

i thought u said their names were max and erik not max asn Liesle.......by the way i liked the two boys better-just forget about the email! i just thought u wanted a bot and a girl so i was fine ether way!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:28 pm

you called leisle a boy like 4 times....
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:54 pm

me?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 am

no, I checked, only once :)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 am

Annabelle got up and stretched. She was exhausted. She went over to the crib. Both babies were sleeping soundly. She hated to leave them with a babysitter, it would make her sad, but she also was exhausted by staying with them. She had decided to pick back up with riding lessons with Elise. She had been slacking off in the past weeks before the birth. She picked up the phone. It was only 8 in the morning, but she would have no other chance to call. "Hi Elise, sorry to bother you...just was wondering if you could meet me for a lesson this afternoon at around 1, thanks..." She smiled and hung up. She would have to bring the boys. They liked it there, as they should, but Erik got especially happy when they were there. He kept gurgling and screaming, his way of loving somthing. Max...well, max just fell asleep, or started drooling. His way of saying he liked somthing....in his own special way. She shook her head and smiled. It was EXAUSTING having 2 babies...and then 2 boys.... it was a wonder she hadn't died yet. Sham got up and rubbed the back of his neck. Annabelle turned him around and changed his bandages. He groaned and turned back facing her. "I wonder if Roz and Hugo are back...we should invite them to dinner...it's been like, a month since they left for that trip (It has been, they left at the beggingin of month 7, and I'm GUESSING it's month 8 now? It is sunday..) She hoped they were happy. She picked up the phone and called. "Hi Hugo...just wanted to know what you were up to...haven't seen you in a while...anyway, we're going to be having a few guests over...well, just you, maybe Elise, if she wants to come, and then Leah and Beck, well, if they want to come..anyway, We'll be having your favorite!! French onion soup? OK, I know....anyway, come on over at around 5...see you!" She wondered if maybe after her lesson with Elise, she could bring her home with her, and then she could help Sham with the babies while Annabelle cooked..she knew it was a heck of a lot to ask of the poor girl, but, she hoped she would accept.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:39 am

idk i guess just to move time a little faster and everone moves up a year even the babies! its just going to be less comlicated for every one to age at the same time! and ill change the month soon!

Elise came in the door to her apartment and saw there was a message on the phone and played it. it was annebelle callign telling her she was ready to have a lesson at 1 today. Elise thought this was the perfect time to tell her about the dance. She glanced at her whatch and saw it was all ready 12:30! she went to get changed and jumpped in the car.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 am

JUST FORGET ABOUT IT! We've got it ALL figured out!

Annabelle put on her jeans and a halter top. She had lost a lot of weight. She had been jogging every morning, like she had been. She loaded the boys up in the car. Max punched her, and then punched Erik. She shook her head. He sure liked fighting (Lol!) she drove to the barn.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:58 am

i know we arn't going to age them faster all the time but just to make it more simple for know.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:02 am

oh, ok, I get it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max, Erik, and they're parents :)   Max, Erik, and they're parents :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max, Erik, and they're parents :)
Page 1 of 1