River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO AUSTRIA!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

TO AUSTRIA!! Empty
PostSubject: TO AUSTRIA!!   TO AUSTRIA!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Hugo kissed Rozalyn a final time before getting up. His mother had left breakfast at the cottage, instead of making them go all the way to the main house. Rozalyn stretched and smiled at him. "It's beautiful..." he smiled and sat with her. "I'd hoped you'd say so.." he ate a bagle as she rubbed her eyes. "I've had so much fun here..." she smiled again. "What are you so happy about?" She shrugged. "Just a hunch.." he was confused, and raised an eye brow. "A hunch about what?" She shrugged. "Nothing.." He shook his head. After breakfast, he went to work on the ranch, that was how he was paying for they're stay. He loved the work though. Rozalyn went on her secret mission. She got a pregnancy test, and took it. She beamed at the response. She ran out into the field, her straw colord hair getting caught in the hay. She hugged him. He stedied the horse he had been shoeing and looked at her. He brushed the dust off of his leather. He had grease all over his face, and his hair was sweaty. Smoke and dust were all over his face, and arms, and clothes. She hugged him all the same. "I'm pregnant..." She smiled at him. "What?" She nodded. "Yeah! I know it was short notice...I mean, RIGHT after Annabelle had her baby, we left, and now I'M Having a baby!" Hugo needed more time to process than she was giving him. "Wha..wha?" She smiled. "I know! I love you.." she hugged him, while he stared at the sky, pale white, not processing very well. He hadn't thought about kids in a while...it seemed so, alien to him...he didn't know anything about kids. He had a sudden strain of guilt. If she was with Dirk...she would have already had a child...and Dirk knew a TON about children..he was a pediatric doctor for heaven's sake! Hugo hugged her absentmindedly, while still feeling extremely guilty.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

TO AUSTRIA!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO AUSTRIA!!   TO AUSTRIA!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 pm

It was the last day that they were gonna be in town. Rozalyn sighed, taking in all of the smells. Hugo was still stiff, and processing the fact he was going to be a father....it was hard to think of himself that way. Hugo, father...the two words just didn't seem to fit together. Dirk, father....well, they weren't all that great together eaither...but he felt so..helpless. He didn't know ANYTHING....it wasn't that he didn't WANT to be father, it was that he was SCARED to be a father. Rozalyn had told his mom, who was now going to get them all of this baby stuff...Rozalyn was certain it was a girl. "What with there only being 3 girls in our family...your mom, me, and Annabelle...we need some more girls.." She laughed, Hugo didn't. He was just plain scared, somthing he wasn't used to. He sighed, and closed his eyes. "C'mon, let's go.." He got up after her. They went in the old truck he had owned. He smelled in the smelle of leather...he laughed a moment. He had birthed Jane in the back of that truck. He shook his head as he drove towards the airport.
Back to top Go down

TO AUSTRIA!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Out of Town-
Jump to: