River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrence-Month 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Terrence-Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Terrence-Month 8   Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 am

Terrence paced outside the door. He had wanted to go in, and Sarah was all for it, but because of the difficulty of the birth they wouldn't allow him. Sarah had wanted a natural birth, but it seemed like they would have to do a C-section. He shuddered at the thought, and knew it was even worse for Sarah, who hated operations. He grabbed a magazine off the rack and sat down in a chair. It didn't last long though, as he soon hopped up and began pacing again.

Two Hours Later:
Sarah lay in the hospital bed, and Terrence walked into the room. She waited for the doctors to bring back her baby-she didn't even know it's gender yet, as the doctors had rushed it away.

Courtney-please roleplay the doctor and tell me what it looks like. Here's what all their parents look like and stuff.

Sarah's mom: Red hair, brown eyes, short
Sarah's dad: Brown hair, grey eyes, average
Terrence's mom: Brown hair, brown eyes, average
Terrence's dad: Blonde hair, brown eyes, short
Sarah: Dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, average
Terrence: Brown hair, brown eyes, short (but still taller than Sarah by a couple inches)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

Terrence-Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence-Month 8   Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:38 am

"Hello Sarah! congradulations on your new baby! its a girl, she has sandy brown hair and brown eyes and is in the premey section of the ward and you will need to stay in the hospital for a little while longer then normal and your gril will be farley short.I hope you have a wonderful morning" said The docter and left
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Terrence-Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence-Month 8   Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 am

Sarah smiled. That was all she wanted-a baby girl. She hadn't told anyone, not even Terrence, but it was true. Terrence seemed happy too.
"Do you want to go see her?" He asked.
"Yes...but are you sure we can?" Sarah really wanted to see her baby girl, but she didn't know if it was allowed.
"Oh, I guess you might be right. Here, we can wait a couple days and let you rest, and then go see her. What do you think we should name her though?"
"Ummm...maybe Paulie? Or Isabelle, or Catherine?"
"I like Paulie. It's different you know?" Terrence smiled and left to go get them something to drink.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Terrence-Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence-Month 8   Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:45 am

did you mean Polly? I've never heard of PAULie...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Terrence-Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence-Month 8   Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 am

No, I mean Paulie. It's a long story lol. If you want me to tell it I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrence-Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrence-Month 8   Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrence-Month 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Hospital-
Jump to: