River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah and Terrence-Month 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Empty
PostSubject: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Sarah walked into the room, immediately spotting her baby in the crib at the far end of the room. She ran up to little Paulie, and kissed her on the cheek. It was devestating not being around her! Terrence was not far behind and he grabbed little Paulie's hand, stroking it with his fingers. She was so small and fragile, Sarah could hardly stand it.
"I think that we should stay here." Terrence looked at Sarah.
"What? But...what?" Sarah didn't quite know what he meant. Did he mean stay at the hospital?
"I think we should stay here at the hospital so that we can be around Paulie. We don't want her to forget us!" Terrence looked genuinely scared, and Sarah kissed him, laughing.
"I think so too. Let's see if we could get a room somewhere empty. I want to take care of her while she's so little!"
"Ok, let's do."

Sarah and Terrence then asked the doctor, and they directed them to an empty ward near the back. It was not as nice as Terrence's home, of course, but it was nice to be near Paulie. The doctor also told them that they could take her home in just a couple of days, so their stay wouldn't be long.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:57 am

ok, sarah? I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that she hasnt AT ALL been pregnent for threee whole weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm only saying thgis because you where SO uptight about it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:40 am

I already talked to Courtney about it, and it was almost three weeks. She became pregnant at the very end of month 5/very beginning of month 6. And what do you expect me to do, delete all my posts? This could technically be the end of month 8 you know, I never stated when it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 am

Ok, I guess you cant do anything...but that is a little hypocritcle. Only because you where the one that really wanted the time to be perfect. But ok....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

Yeah I know, but premature births happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

ok well....sarah thats...ok
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 am

wait..what?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 am

Nothing. Thats just that it just doesnt seem very trustworthy, or fair. But theres nothing to do about it niw. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:20 am

I TALKED TO COURTNEY ABOUT IT!!! You yourself got mad at me for acting as admin, and I stopped. Now you are acting like the admin. If you had asked Courtney, she would have let you have a premature birth too! It wasn't that early anyway! She became pregnant at the very very beginning of month six. That means
1. month 6
2. month 7
3. month 8

She would have her baby at the very beginning of month nine normally, and she had it at the end of month eight instead. That is not that early! And I asked Courtney!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 am

It's not really that big a deal, it's just upsetting me a little. I mean, it make sense in my opinion...but whatever.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 am

ok, I'mm sorry. I really didnt mean to upset you. At all. It just didnt make that much sence. But if courtney apprtoves it then its fine. i was just a little confused. Thats all :)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:35 am

Ok, thanks (:
I get upset pretty easily lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah and Terrence-Month 8   Sarah and Terrence-Month 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah and Terrence-Month 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Hospital-
Jump to: