River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Sham

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Annabelle smiled as she cleaned up the house, which was very abnormal for her. She had short shorts, and a t-shirt on. She had a sloppy pony tail as she cleaned up the now filthy house. Sham walked in with a toothbrush in his mouth. "wow, your up and workin'" She smiled and sat down. She sighed. "I'm trying to get all of my chores done before Hugo brings the boys back.." Sham laughed as he went to spit. She layed down on the couch, until he came back. He propped her up on his shoulder and rested his head on hers. "I'm tired to.." She smiled. "I Know...'' they sat there a while, until Annabelle sighed. "All right, I'd better get up.." she groaned as she got up and stretched. "Let's go.." He laughed. "where?" He shrugged. " I don't know, anywhere..." he smiled. "how about we go out for lunch.." She nodded. "I'm sick of cooking and cleaning anyway.."
Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Sham
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Houses :: Sham's large apartment-
Jump to: