River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just to let you know...

Go down 
+2
MSA is a CC
goblackknights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

just to let you know... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:52 pm

shamed into to solitued, shunned by the molitude, no one would listen..

IT'S A GOOD SONG! GO LOOK AT MY POST AND LISTEN TO IT!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm

ok, they can meet fishing....:)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 pm

OO! that's good...I can get on my laptop while we're in Hilton Head (One of my dad's co workers said she couldn't believe it, and told him that he had to go with us and stay in her condo in hilton head for a week, and she wouldn't take no for an answer....so we're going. We're not gonna get to go out to eat though, and we can't do anything that costs too much money. Just the beach) anyway, I wish sarah wouldn't lock it everytime she left...I've only been able to do a little bit, we'll never get to do anything on that website if we aren't allowed to post on it!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:18 pm

so did your dad get a new job! ya for him!!!! and icas is like almost 30 and all the others are bettween 14 and 20 something.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 am

no....he didn't get a job yet, but everybody's shocked...and one of his co workers felt sorry for him and told us to go stay at her condo for a while....one of his other co workers said, and I quote "I could never work for a company that would fire Bob Cooper" his phone has been ringging off the hook like NUTS everybody keeps calling they can't believe it. That's how involved with his work he was, and how good at it he was.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:27 am

no, I*cis is like 17
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

yeah, lol, Icis is only 17....where'd you get 30 from?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 pm

prob from the other guy. :)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Wolfie's only, like 18...ben is in his 20's. maybe that's who she means...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 pm

yeah..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to let you know...   just to let you know... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to let you know...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: