River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey...we need "ideas"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:33 am

I listen to my iPod and hope something gets stuck in my head. Or I ask around for annoying songs.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 am

yeah, lol. OMG! i seriously had tthe weirdest dream! i went....preppy With all the holister and stuff, just because I liked this guy! OMG, it was ODD. I'll pm it to you kate!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:05 am

all the wicked songs r better than the phathom songs!!!!! they are amazing! idia Menzel can sing really well! she has a huge range! i like defiying gravity the best then what is this feeling than one short day then for good then dancing throgh life. those r the ones i like! they are soooooo good! heres a vidio!!!

that was defeying gravity!!!! i love it!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:38 pm

OMG! YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! PHANTOM IS SO MANY BAJILLION TIMES BETTER THAN WICKED, YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE THEM! AND I'VE SEEN BOTH ON BROADWAY! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE! THE SONGS ARE INCREDIBLE, AND WORLD RENOWNED! 7 TONY AWARDS! 7!! AND THEY EVEN DID IT ON AMERICAN IDOL....DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY AWARDS WICKED HAS? 0! DO YOU KNOW THAT OVER 100,000,000 PEOPLE HAVE SEEN PHANTOM ON THE STAGE, AND IT'S THE LONGEST RUNNIG MUSICAL! OMG! PLUS, THEY MADE A MOVIE OUT OF IT! WICKED DOESN'T HAVE A MOVIE...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:55 pm

THAT JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL THAT YOU WOULD COMPARE A SONG LIKE PHANTOM TO DEFYING GRAVITY, OR COMPARE MICHAEL CRAWFORD TO WHATEVER HER NAME IS! NOW, YOU GO WATCH THE MOVIE, THE STAGE PRODUCTION, AND ALL THE SONGS, AND THEN YOU CAN SAY STUFF LIKE THAT! I HAVE WATCHED WICKED ON STAGE, AND LISTEND TO THE SOUND TRACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I CAN SAY THAT PHANTOM ROCKS!! NOW, YOU GO LISTEN TO THE SONGS...I POSTED THEM ALL FOR YOU!! AREN'T YOU SO HAPPY?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Personaly I like neither very much. They are pretty good. But hey, I'm not goimng to fight over a Musical. :) I'll go with grease. Rizo is my FAV.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:57 am

ive acctually heard most of the songs and they arn't that great and wicked has several tonys so you know. they also preformd at the tony awards in 2004 but i don't really care i was just stating my prefrence! i as not saying i didn't like it just that i prefered wicked.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:01 pm

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! YOU ARE INSANE! JUST INSANE! I AM SO MORTALLY OFFENDED! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD! YOU ARE SICK! I NEVER SAID THAT WICKED WASN'T GOOD! BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TO RUDE TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT I LOVE THE BEST PLAY EVER WRITTEN! YOU ARE JUST SICK!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 pm

ok i like them and all too but i just preffere wicked! gosh you don't have to get so worked up! i just said they wern't that great not that they aren't great just not sooooo great!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 pm

u think I'm worked up now.........what I'm REALLY shocked about, is that you would even SAY that! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT YOU THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T THAT GOOD! THAT'S REALLY HURTFUL! AND NOT SAYING I'M NOT BEING HURTFUL...I'm sorry courtney..but i think I'm done...at least with your website, becouse I can't stand someone who would have the nerve to say somthing like that about Phantom to me...not just becouse it's phantom. That's like you saying to me "Your dog boo is really dumb, and not half as smart as my dog.." I mean, that's REALLY rude! It's the same thing!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Omg guys, u r so funny. I can't say which I like better cause I know next to nothing about Phantom. But I think what's-her-face has a great voice...she was in the Chess thing they showed on TV, it was weird cause her voice was different, but like the same...but yeah, I'm not even getting into this...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:45 pm

ok, now I get why u guys laugh at us when we r mad! This is funny! No offense :-)
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:16 pm

ok sorry jessica! you can say thing bad about wicked all u want! im not going to get mad but quiting someones website just because u don't like the persons opion about a thing so small as a musical! thats just really wrong! but do what ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey...we need "ideas"   hey...we need "ideas" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey...we need "ideas"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2