River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Empty
PostSubject: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 pm

All right Courtney, you must listen to EVERY one of these songs...either that or I make you watch the movie, now, start from the bottom and go to the top, and LISTEN TO THEM!!! I will get the other half of the movie in videos..

Joseph/Madam Gerry

I remember Christine, when she takes off his mask, he sings Stranger than you dreamnt it (This one is good)

Music of the night (Phantom)

Phantom of the opear (Phantom and Christine)

Little Lote (Rauol and Chritine...Phantom in the end)

Think of me Carolotta and then Chritine ("accident")

Overature/Hannabel (Whole cast/Carlotta)

Last edited by Angel of Music on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 pm

ALL RIGHT!! yay, here are the rest, again, start from the bottom, go to the top (they're in a funny order like the other ones) now, watch all of them! Once you've watched ALL of them, you can make smart remarks about Phantom all you want!

Down one more part 2 (kiss scene! YAY PHANTOM!! and then she totally ditches him....bummer)

Down once more part one (when She takes his mask off in front of everybody...and the whole chandalier thing)

Past the point of no return (AWESOME!! but a little perverted..) (Phantom and Christine during the opear Don Juan...he then breaks chractor and proposes to her..)

Wandering child/Sword fight scene (awesome) and We have all been blind (christine, Rauol in the end, and Phantom)

Madam Gerry story....Phantom childhood and/or Devil's child (this one's really sad becouse they beat him when he's only, like, 9..)

Masqurade/Why so Silent? (everybody sings eventually in this one)

All I ask of you (Christine, Roaul, and phantom in the end)

Poor old fool (Il Muto)/Rauol I've been there
Notes/Prima Donnna

(Rauol, Mr.Audrey, Mr. Farmen, Madam Gerry, Meg Gerry, Piangi, cast, and Carlotta)

Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Ok, Jessica..I watched ALL of them. And frankly, i find them boreing songs that all sound the same. Please dont get offended. Thats just how I feel about them.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:38 pm

I...am...shocked. just, shocked...and surprised. At all of you. Really? REALLY? REALLY? I mean, c'mon! These are world renowned songs! NO, they are not your simple, dumb modern songs....but they are BEAUTIFUL...and are so complicated, and amazing. They don't even compare to most songs. Wicked has very good music, but it is not better. At all. It is barely the same. I will fight you about this until somebody realizes these songs are not half as stupid as you believe they are. I'm being very generous with this. And Rebecca, I really have no idea what you see in these songs besides amazing compsoure, and beautiful lerics. repetative, yes, but annoying, or worse than somthing? no. They are terrific, and I am not the only one to think so. Ask the other 100,000,000+ Phans that love it. I'm kind of disappointed in you guys...and kind of sad.

by the way, thank you for watching all of them.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Jessica come on, I watched them. I have respect for them, they are ok. I just dont see what you see in them. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 am

all right, well, I'm sorry Rebecca, but you weren't even the person all this was aimed at. I was more so talking to Courtney, sorry I pointed you out. Really, thank you for listening to them all! :)

COURTNEY!!! YOU HAD BETTER WATCH THESE!! AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU REALIZE THE MASSIVE MISTAKE YOU HAVE MADE!!! lol, jk, but, seriously, watch them.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:23 am

I should post mama mia! Lol,no....
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

ok jessica i didn't watch them all because ive all ready heard them!!!!! and they are good but i still like the wicked ones better!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 am

WICKED IS NOT BETTER! PHANTOM IS NOT BETTER! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE PHANTOM, BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO DIS THE BEST MUSICAL EVER!! shall i go through the list of awards and such it has gotten? AND YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 pm

ok u just said that phamtom is not better.......i thought you liked it! and i like it too and im not dissing it! just saying i never said any thing really that bad about it!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:19 pm

just becouse I am nice enough to agree that they are both good does not mean I don't like one better than the other! AND COURTNEY! YOU SAID SOME REALLY HURTFUL THINGS! let me make you a list:

It's really dreary music
There's no good harmony
Wicked is way better
etc...

I AM SO JUST ABOUT READY TO QUIT THIS WEBSITE IT ISN'T FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Jessica, lol! I think ur going a lil overboard. Those things are a little lagit. But here, some healthy critasizum 4 wicked, its preppy, theuy all sound the same, not orginal at all. There, now can we all just say Mamma mia is the best? Lol, not
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:56 am

thank you Rebecca...but I just have 2 points to make:

1. It was extremely rude of courtney to say all of those things about Phantom
2. I love them both, and i don't think it's about which one's better, it's about how much everybody hates phantom.

Now, you guy. I am really upset just by the fact that you guys are so...ciritical. See, did you see that email from Ceridwyn? We appriciate what each other like....and not say "My stuff is better than your stuff"

Now, Courtney, YOU just don't like Phantom becuose you like your powder puffy, POP stuff...like Wicked. Now, since you like that stuff, and nothing else, you are to closed minded to appriciate the AMAZING complecity and beatuy of Phantom's music WHICH IS THE BEST DARN PART OF THE PLAY! my MOM was completely shocked that THAT was what you didn't like out of the whole play. She says that Phantom's music is much more complicated, and Beautiful than Wicked. You can't even compare them, becouse Wicked is just stupid modern pop, where as Phantom is opera and classical....I don't know why you were so rude as to say that Wicked was SO much better than Phantom, becouse it REALLY hurt my feelings......
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:45 am

Jessica? Do you remeber the golden rule? "Do onto others as you wish for them to do onto you" In other words she may have been a little harsh, but you are taking this to the extreme. Please, I think she was just fooling around. Although, I dont know.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 am

Guys, we all like different things!!! Let's just drop it!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:38 am

I know, thats what I'm saying :(
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:48 am

no, I'm just showing her how it feels when she does that. But everyone, I'm very sorry I ever talked about Phantom...I didn't realize none of you actually liked it, I know most of you love Wicked....and I respect that. Anyway, I'm done, I just don't want her to ever say anythig like that anymore.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh Jessica, its TOTALLY ok that youy expressed your feelings about that. :( We love you especially KATE) maybe we dont love phantom but thats ok. I never ment to hurt ur feelings. :-(
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh, u know u love me!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 pm

ok jessica i like the phamtom of the oprea too! and it is pretty and stuff! i wasn't trying to critize it at all! i was just saying my opion! and we all have our own opion and stuff so im locking all the posts about this now and no one better start talking about it again! seriously we r being really stupid! and im sorry u felt so srongly about my words and i do really like phantom!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)   YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU ASKED FOR IT! (listen to from bottom to top!)
Page 1 of 1