River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Empty
PostSubject: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 pm

OMG! Jon and kate are getting divorced! They annonced it, and she filled the annolment paperss today! I'm so sad, but at the same time happy.... HA HA KATE AND JESSICA,TOLD U! ok, well I feel very bad. LOL
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 am

I know, i watched it last night, it was really depressing. Why are you going Haha?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 am

because youi and kate where like no, It'll NEVER hqappen. And I was like, come on! Be realistic. And then they broke up.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 pm

I didn't say it would never happen...I just didn't think they would actually go through with it.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

yeah, ok
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 am

WWWWAAAAA!!!! I will now slide into a depression...so don't talk to me...jk u can talk to me if you want. But AAAAAAHHH HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 am

I dont know. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!   OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: