River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK! this is kind of wierd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

OK! this is kind of wierd Empty
PostSubject: OK! this is kind of wierd   OK! this is kind of wierd Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:31 pm

ok, this is Jessica, but for some reason it won't let me on my other account..really wierd. ANYWAY. I'll be posting my other charactors..just under this username...thanks!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: OK! this is kind of wierd   OK! this is kind of wierd Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 pm

ok thats strange i was wondering....and forget about my earlier post about that.....
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: OK! this is kind of wierd   OK! this is kind of wierd Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 pm

COURTNEY! why did you block all of those polls I did!!! What is your problem! they had nothing to do with Wicked!! I'm sorry, but after everything you've said and everything everyone else has said, I'm not so sure if it's actually anygood..and if my tastes are actually THAT bad....whatever....
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: OK! this is kind of wierd   OK! this is kind of wierd Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Omg Jessica, u LOVE Phantom, OF COURSE it's good.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: OK! this is kind of wierd   OK! this is kind of wierd Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am

ok well i was just trying to u know stop the arguments and stuff and i know u put not comparing to wicked but still. if it meens that much to you i will open them agian!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: OK! this is kind of wierd   OK! this is kind of wierd Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 pm

no, it's alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK! this is kind of wierd   OK! this is kind of wierd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK! this is kind of wierd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: