River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...)

Go down 

did it really suck?
1 (it completely sucked)
Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Vote_lcap0%Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Vote_lcap0%Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
10 (it was amazing)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Empty
PostSubject: Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...)   Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Alright, for some stupid reason I cannot post videos (it sucks..) anyway, I'm gonna post the LINKS, and I want you guys to follow my instructions! (Except you courtney, nothing against you, but your WAY to biased to do this)

all right:
1.Copy and paste these links (THIS THING IS NOT WORKING FOR ME! AHH!)
2. Watch[b] BOTH[/b] videos (they make up 1 scene)
3. Cast a vote of 1-10 for that scene
4. If you want, you can comment
5. all right, I want you not just to think about the MUSIC but also the story, lyrics, and scene it's self

I WILL NOT KNOW WHO VOTED WHAT! so PLEASE be truthful! AND NOT BIASED!!! I'm gonna have 3 of these (3 different scenes and polls) THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR DOING!

Here they are:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwoLNtUuCVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwoLNtUuCVk>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbmQrCkH_r4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbmQrCkH_r4>
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...)   Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 pm

sorry if this is kind of wierd, I just didn't know how else to do it....the whole "wicked or Phantom" thing, wouldn't cut it for me...
Back to top Go down

Phantom 1: MASQURADE!! (this is not comparing Wicked, and POTO...)
Page 1 of 1