River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ida and the plane-month 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and the plane-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Ida and the plane-month 9   Ida and the plane-month 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Leah still waasnt sure about this. ida looked up at her. "Mom? i'm not so sure about this..." Leah stiffeled a smile. "Oh sweetie." Ida rolled her eyes. "I'm cute!" She said. Leah laughed. Beck looked down at her. "This is your stop." She gulped then started to cry. She hugged Becks leg. "No, sweetie, you leave in 20 minutes." Leah bit her lip. "Oh Beck." She picked up the curly headed muffin. "Oh goodness. What are we going to do with out you?" Beck winked. A stewartes came up. "Can i help you get to your terminal?' She asked Ida. She nodded. Ida gave Beck and Leah both hugs. 'I'll miss you." They both said. Ida waved goodbye to them. "I'll miss you!" She said. Then blew a kiss. They rounded a bend and where gone. Leah looked vat Beck. There where tears in her eyes. They hugged. "Leah, we'll see her in three weeks. Its ok." She nodded. "I know its just.." She got all tearie eyed. They walked to the airport resturant and got a bite. Leah just picked at hers. 'I'm not hungry." She mumbeled. The ride home was silent. Leah went to work. Beck sighed and heade off to.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

PostSubject: Re: Ida and the plane-month 9   Ida and the plane-month 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:47 pm

how old is she now?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida and the plane-month 9   Ida and the plane-month 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 pm

I made her 6...

Ida watched the lady go into the bathroom for a moment. Ida smiled. She ran off into the miles of turminals. She saw a few kids in line at terminle 17. She ran up to them. "Hi!" The little girl looked at her. "Hi, I'm jane!" The mother looked at her. "Little Miss, where is your mother?" Ida smiled. "She just borded." The women smiled. "Alrighty." The lady handed the ticket stuwardest the family ticket. They did'nt even check Ida. She snuck in and sat in the back row next to a window. They sat, then took off. She heard someone on the intercom. "Alright! We've just taken off. It was be 12 hours to tokeyo!" Ida blinked. "Tokeyo?" She repeeded. She saw a stuwardest with a drink cart. Ida got an apple juice, and soon became absoarbed in the Tv in the bck of the seat. She didnt even notice when they landed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida and the plane-month 9   Ida and the plane-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Ida looked around as the plane landed. She had begun to be a little scared. She looked over a t jane. 15 minutes people where getting off the plane. Ida got up. She grabbed her bag and walkee out if the airport. She looked around at the glimering city.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida and the plane-month 9   Ida and the plane-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Ida saw as people buzed by. She got a little scared. "Ah....Mom???" She said to noone. Ida rubbed her hair back. She didnt know what to do. She almost ran back inside, except she saw a sweets cart. Ida raan up to it and bought an ice cream. She sat on the stepts and licked it joyesly. Everyone here looked different. She walked up to a lady and pulled her skirt. "Excuse me, but can you help me get home?" The women frowned. "AIYA! SHOE NASTED STREET RAT!" Sjhe said this is in japanese. Ida pushed back into the wall and gulped. She looked down the stree into the black shadow of the alley way. She crept down it. Se saw a large cardboard box. She pulled it behind a dumpster and folded it out. It was cold here. She unzipped her suitcase and pulled out Ms. Bun, her favorite toy.Then laid her pants and other coat out on the flattened box. She was tierd. She huddled Ms.Bun. She took one last look at the blaring light and the screaming world. Then drifted off into very uneven sleep.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida and the plane-month 9   Ida and the plane-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 am

Idaa rubber snog resadue off her arms and face. It started to rain. Sh quiverd then grabbed her stuff. She looked around at the storming city. Ida saw a pho shop across the street. Sh ran into it and bought a bowl. It was gross, but hot. She sat in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida and the plane-month 9   Ida and the plane-month 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida and the plane-month 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Around Town :: Out of Town-
Jump to: