River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Empty
PostSubject: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 am

Erik and max were rolling around the family room, making funny noises and throwing they're hands at each other. Annabelle came in, with her coffee. She groaned and put her coffee down. She grabbed Max by his arms and picked him up. He still flailed his arms and legs. She heaved and put him on the couch. "MAX! ERIK! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!" Erik snarled. "He took my music!" Max rolled his eyes. "HE wouldn't play with me!" She rolled her eyes. "Both of you, to you room!! Max whinnned and jumped off the couch. He grumbled and closed his door behind him. Erik followed him. Annabelle sighed and sat down. She was about to drink her coffee, when she heard Erik scream. She groaned and got up. She opened the door and saw Max with a ripped music book in his hand. Erik was just staring, his mouth open. "He-He-He-YOu-MY MUSIC!!" Annabelle groaned and went down to Max's level. "What did you do?" He shrugged. "I just picked it up...and...and...it ripped! I didn't TRY to rip it!" (lol, Sarah) She shook her head. "Alright.." Erik looked at her. "What, that's it?" She nodded. "C'mon, it's time for lunch anyway...then you need to practice piano, and then we're going to the park. Erik sighed. "Ok.." She went in the kitchen and made Peanut-buter and Jelly sandwitches. They ate them, but Erik just glared at Max. When they were finished, Annabelle sent them into the used to be office. There was a key board there. "Max, you practice first, and Erik, you help him.." Erik and Max both groaned and they went into the office. She could hear bad music playing, and Erik yelling at Max. She sighed. About a half hour later, she heard smooth playing music, and Max just grumbling as Erik told him off WHILE playing. She shook her head, then Sham came home. Just as he was talking, the boys ran down the hall way. "DADDY!!" He smiled and picked them up. "how're my boys?" They smiled. "good!" Erik frowned. "He ripped m,y music!" sham pretended to looked amazed. "Really? Well then we have to buy you a new book.." Erik smiled. "We're going to the park!" Sham smiled. "So I heard, I've decided to take you boys...go get your bikes!" they both squeeled and ran out the door, grabbing they're bikes from the garage of the apartment. Sham shook his head. Annabelle came over and put her arm around him. "So are you really getting the job?" he smiled and nodded. "yep, your looking at an Archetect now...not a builder..." through his job, he had cut himself, broken bones, and the newest, a dent in his head. Well, not literally. He smiled. "Yep, and First I'm gonna build us a house..." Annabelle smiled. "no...i want you to build somthing for Hugo and Rozalyn, and they're baby. Then have our house....the boys are old enough..they're doing fine.." just as she said that, the boys came in, Erik had a black eye, and Max had a bloody lip. She groaned. "Boys!" she shook her head and took them into the kitchen. Sham sighed. He really wanted to give them a yard, and a house, and they're own rooms for crying out loud..
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Max got up and stretched. He sighed and walked into the kitchen. Annabelle was sitting there. "Hey mommy...can I go to Aunt Rozalyn's bakery today?" He climbed up on her lap. She craddled him and kissed his forhead. "Of course baby.." he smiled. He wanted to see Ida. He hadn't seen her in a while. Erik came in right as Max left. He pulled out a chair and sat with his head on his hands. He sighed and looked up at her. She crossed her arms. "Out with it.." he rolled his eyes and sat up. "Why does Max get to go see HIS friends, but I don't? I thought you said we were grounded!" Annabelle shook her head. "He's going to the bakery.." Eirk nodded. "Yeah, I know, that's my point.." she was confused. "What?" he rolled his eyes and huffed. "HE get's to go see Ida, but I have to stay here?" she shook her head. "I have no idea what your talking about.." Erik got up and walked over to her. "You know, the girl that kissed him!" She got up, eyes wide. "MAXWELL WOLFGANG FANTOMATICO! YOU GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!!" he came running faster than he ever had in his life. "What mama!" she put her hands on her hips. "Who is Ida?" He smiled. "Ida is the girl who's mommy owns the flower shop next to Aunt Rozalyns!" She glared at him. "And she KISSED you!" he shrugged. "Yeah, but that was SO long ago, when I was, like 3.." she frowned. "YOUR ONLY 6 MAX!" Erik laughed. "ooo! Your in TROUBLE!" he ran off to his new room. Max started to run after him, but Annabelle grabbed him first. "have you kissed since?" he stuck his tounge out. "Ew, no! that's yucky!" she nodded and sighed. "All right, but NO kissing!" He smiled broadly and nodded. "Okey dokeys mom.." he skipped off to his room. She sighed and sat down in her chair.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:13 am

lol, that was funny :)
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

yeah......lol
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:11 pm

It was in the afternoon. Annabelle sighed as she made left over spagetti for lunch. She called the boys, but no one came. She went into Erik's room. "Lunch, now!" He was smirking. She rolled her eyes and went into Max's room. "Lunch! GO!" he didn't move. "Erik took my guitar.." she crossed her arms and looked at him. "Max...you don't PLAY the guitar.." he nodded and jumped up. "Yes I do!" she shook her head. "Just go eat lunch.." he pouted and ran to Erik's room. "I'll prove it!" He grabbed Erik's guitar, Erik got upset. "HEY! what's he doing in my room!" She put her hands on her head. "I don't really know myself!" Max grabbed the guitar. Erik jumped up. "DON'T TOUCH MY GUITAR!!" Max tried to play it...he was not very good. Erik's eyes got big. "HE'S GONNA BREAK IT!" Annabelle screamed back. "NO HE'S NOT!" she took max away from Erik's room. He looked at her. "see, I can play..." she rolled her eyes. "Sweetie, you don't know HOW to play...Erik does though, he could teach you!" He ripped away from her. "NO! I want to do somthing that Erik CAN'T do, that I can do, and he can't!" She nodded and put him on her lap. "Honey, you can...run faster than Erik!" he looked at her. "mom.....are you serious? NO! I want to play an instrument.." she rubbed his shoulder. "What do you want to play?" He thought a moment. "The DRUMS!!" She looked at him with wide eyes. "The...the...DRUMS!" he nodded excitedly. She groaned. She could just imagine him banging away in the house...she sighed. "All right...we'll get you some drums....in a few days..." he jumped up and left. "Or a few years..." She shook her head and went into the kitchen, only to find the boys throwing spaggeti at each other. She screamed. "ENOUGH ALREADY!!" she sat down, and groaned. This was getting really bad.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Max came home and slumped on the couch. Annabelle came out. "What's with you?" he sighed dramatically. She rolled her eyes. "I don't really want to know...." she walked out and found Erik jumping on his bed. She picked him up. "All right, we need to get you two out of here.." She took the two bored boys, and drove them to the park. Neither one spoke. Erik kicked his feet. "I'm bored...it's so....quiet at home.." Max sighed again. Annabelle tried to make conversation. "How was the bakery?" Max shrugged. "It was ok.." she shook her head. Erik smiled smugly suddenly. "Ida wasn't there..was she?" Max glared at him. "Be quiet.." Annabelle turned around. "She wasn't there? That's a shame.." He sighed. "Leah's flowers is supposed to be open today to..." Annabelle was concerned a moment. "Wait....Who's flowers?" He sighed. "Leah's!" she shook her head. "I think we're going to Aunt Rozalyn's instead.." Max was irritated. "WHY!! I WANNA GO TO THE PARK!" she turned around in her seat. "Don't yell at me...or you aren't going to the park until yout 20, now c'mon, get out.." Rozalyn came out and waved. "Had to bring him back didn't you...well I think we could make some room for him.." she smiled and laughed. Annabelle started to laugh. "Hey, who owns the shop next to yours?" She smiled. "Leah....and Beck. They have that darling little girl Ida..." She smiled. Annabelle nodded. "It wasn't open today..." Rozalyn nodded. "Yeah, beck hasn't brought my car back either, I think he's still looking for her..." she frowned. "I was thinking I should call him and see if he's ok...Do you think that would be a little over board?" She shrugged. "I don't know, it's worth a shot.." She nodded. "Alright, I'm kind of worried about her..she's very tempermental. This isn't the first time she's stormed out....she has a lot of tantrums..." Rozalyn shook her head. "Annabelle, you need to get over her.." Annabelle looked at her. She put her hands up. "Don't look at me like that..." Annabelle sighed. "Alright...well, see you later.." she left and brought the boys with her.

Rozalyn picked up her phone a little bit later. She sighed. She fet wierd calling Beck. She left a message. "Uh, Hi beck...this is Rozalyn...just wondering how your doing, and if you've found her...anyway, call me back..." She left her number and sighed. She sat down and ate dinner with Hugo.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Beck sat in the parkinglot at paymart. It was in some little town. How was this all falling apart? So so quikly. He felt like screaming into the phone. "Listen Beck, I feel like our relation crashed." Becks jaw trembeled. "Leah, what the Hell(Is this ok?) are you SAYING!? Are you saying were over." The thunder clapped in the sky. "Beck, I dont know its all so-" He cut her off. "Leah, we have a kid.. She's gone. We cant just...just....throw her out! How could you even even....consider that?" He cryed harder. "I dont know Beck. I dont." He pounded his head on the dash. "Get a clue Leah, with out me you were living in a dump with 6 dogs. You cant..." Leah screamed back. "YOU ARE SCUM! SCUM!" He rolled his eyes. "Oh so now I'M scum? Huh? Well I'm not the one whos willing to let thier kid walk the streets of some forbidding city alone." "GAWD BECK! She could be ANYWHERE, ANYWHERE. You SO nieve. Maybe your the one who needs a clue. A big....on their forhead." Beck rubbed his brow. "Leah, I care about our child enough to know that she wont make it. Maybe live in a box and become a prosatute at 12. Do you want that?" Leah gulped. "Of course not. But what are we going to do?" He shoock his head. "Dang it Leah, I dont know...But you need to come home first." She took in a breath. "You know you just cant take off when ever your mad. Its not right." Leah nodded. Now tears flowed down her red skin. "Beck, I know. Gawd Beck, do I know." He breathed in too. "Leah, what are we doing?" She shoock her head. "I dont know." He sat up. "We cant do this. Were married, with a kid. A cute one too." She nodded. "Yeah, I know." He started the engine. "So just come home ok?" She nodded. "Ok..." He clicked off the phone and drove out of the hecktake parkinglot. Not 15 minutes down the road he got as call. He didnt want to take it. He was a 3 day drive from riverstone. He buncked in a motle 8 for the night. He showerd and ate dinner at the deneys next door. He changed and sat on his bed. He checked his messages. One was from Rozlyn. He listened to it. He called the number.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Rozalyn answered, she was actually extremely relieved to hear from him. "Oh goodness, I was kind of worried you had, like, crashed or somthing...have you found her? Are you two ok?" She sounded more frantic than she was. She was abnormally worried for them...she smiled suddenly. "Max missed Ida today at the shop...when is she getting back from her grandmothers?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Beck shook his head. "Leah, I dont know." He broke into tears. "Shes coming back...but Ida. Gawd Therer was a, a mix up at the airport. We have no Idea where she is. The police are on it. They are checking every flight that went out of the airport. They arnt hopeful. We dont know what to do. We just... dont. This is the worst thing that could ever happen. And to think, I pushed it on her. We'd still ber a family...me, ida, Leah...now where just a dismemberd ppuzzle." e chocked back raging tears.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Rozalyn nodded. "It's ok Beck....you'll find her don't worry...I promise I'll help you..." she put down the phone a moment. "HUGO!!" she yelled through the apartment. He came in groggily. "Yeah, we're coming right now...where are you?" she really wanted to help. She was very worried about him now....
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 pm

He shoock his head. "hounustly? I dont know. All I want is my wife and Ida. Her little face. There where like 34 flights that went out. She could be in bangcok, to ciaro. Anywhere...my little girl. Good...One night in disper make a grown man neal(LOL, get it?)" He he tried to pull him self together.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:43 pm

She tried to comfurt him. "Where are you? just give me the adress, and we'll be there as fast as possible...we'll drive all night if we have too.." Hugo looked at her. "We will?" She glared at him. "YES HUGO!" he frowned. "I'M TIRED!" she rolled her eyes. "oh grow up..." he sighed. "I'll go pack my bags.." she smiled. "Thank you honey.." he waved his hand at her as he left. She smiled. "I promise we'll help..." She thought a moment. "What's your favorite food?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Beck pushed his hair back. "Some town two days outta lillington. I think ts call Mcdovleland. The only thing here is a motle 8, a mcdonals, the town hall, deneys, and a paymart. I'm sure its nt on the maps. It took me 2 days to get here. I cant put you through that. Really."
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 pm

She sighed. "Beck, I want to do somthing.....can you meet us somewhere?.." She sighed. This was a big problem. "I don't know...what do you want to do?" Hugo came out with his stuff packed. "All right, ready to go...." Rozalyn waved to him. "No, we're not leaving after all..." he groaned and went to put it back. She smiled and went back to talking to Beck.

Hey Rebecca, do you want them to try and find him? Or do you not want them to do anything...what do you want them to do? IDC what they do!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:25 am

well, becks pretty modust...if you want. idc.

He glanced at the clock. "Rozlyn, its late. I dont mean to be rude but, Ive got to go." He waited in reply.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 am

She sighed. "All right..." she got up. She really didn't know if he was ok. She went into the bedroom. Hugo was watching TV on the bed. She poked him. He turned over. "Hi there beautiful.." she smiled. "C'mon, we're going.." he groaned. "Rozalyn, make up your mind!" She smiled. "Do you know where McDoveland is?" he shrugged. "I think...I've driven through it getting other places before..but it's a while away.." she nodded. "Well, we can at least try to find him..'' he shrugged. "All right, will you be ok with the baby?" She smiled. "I'll be fine!" He shrugged. "It's worth a shot I guess..." she smiled and got in his old truck. He smiled. "Oh! almost forgot somthing.." he ran into the house. He came out with 2 big dogs. Jane and her new partner in crime, Sophie. He loaded them into the back of the truck with a water dish. Jane plopped down, and Sophie layed next to her. Jane loved being in the truck, but Sophie had only been a few times. Rozalyn shook her head. "Your crazy.." he smiled as they drove.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:03 am

Bewck flipped back onto his bed. His eyes were wet. He watched channle 19 news untill the sun came up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!   It's crazy at the Fantomatico household! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's crazy at the Fantomatico household!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Houses :: Sham's large apartment-
Jump to: