River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aging for kids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:59 am

ok since some people cant seem to live with normal aging time here is a second option for them! you can choose between normal aging like the adults do or....you can have them age for 1 year every riverstone month until its time for the adults to move up a year. get it? its kinda confusing....
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:38 pm

I think so...ok, can we just stop aging them wierdly when they're about 15 or so, ok?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 pm

yeah, that would work.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:04 pm

guys all the way to 15! don't you want to have them go slowley so things can happen? maybe until they are ten but 15 is a little bit big. just saying! i meen i don't even have to do it but wouldn't it be wierd to have their parents be like 30 or so when they are 15.......idk it seems strange to me.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:19 pm

whoa, that is strange....ok, how about we make them, like 40 when the kids are 15? Let me think about that....that means that she had them when she was...40-15=25...yeah! That's good...see? PLEEEASE!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:23 pm

idk matbe just ansewer the poll i made. that might change it.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 pm

I REFUSE TO ANSWER THAT SiCK POLL!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:19 pm

y don't u just ansewer the one that says just let them change ages faster........i do think that is what u want right?
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:34 pm

I'm not even gonna answer that....I am NOT going to have ANYTHING to do with canceling this website in the smallest form!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aging for kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: aging for kids   aging for kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aging for kids
Page 1 of 1