River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sarah home??

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:26 pm

is sarah home from her trip yet because then i think she would open magak!!!!yay!!!! its only like a 6 hour drive and so if she left at like 12 she would be home at around 6 so i would assume she was home.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm home! finally...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Wait, where were u?
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:08 pm

does anybody listen to me? I'm was in Hilton Head! REMEMBER! My dad's friend felt bad, let us stay in her condo...do you remember? ANYWAY we got home today!! it was fun!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:27 pm

oh! lol, I got home 2day 2! lol, what a kawinkidink :)
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:27 pm

OH ok I thought u said u were home a while ago, but i guess not...LUCKY I don't think I'm gonna be able to go to the beach this summer... which SUCKS cause i LOOOOOVE the beach WITH ALL MY HEART :(:(:(:(:(
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm

yeah, I just got back too, remeber I told u????
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Told me what?
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:23 pm

THAT SHE WAS BACK! god your not very observent....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm

I got back now! It is 8:30
Magyk will be open tomarrow morning!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm

YES! SARAH WE LOVE YOU!!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 pm

wait, OPEN IT NOW! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:01 pm

I can't cause I'm really tired...lol i know that's like a really bad response, but it's kinda true! And reading all this is gonna take FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:24 pm

lol, i cant click one button because that would take work. Lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Omg I HATE exterting energy! Which SUCKED cause I had 2 soccer games today!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:29 pm

omg, i had a yardsale and it lasted from 7-2. OME we had to get up at like...5. UG
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm

you guys are lazy..lol. YAY! I'm finally getting paid!! 2 jobs at a time=LOTS OF MONEY!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:44 pm

LUCKY!!! I'm too LAZY to have a job!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:48 pm

ok, my jobs were HARD...gardening, and horse camp...ok, I had to be at horse camp at 7:30, which ment I had to leave at 6:30...PLUS gardening. Then, we got there, and i was runnign around, fitting saddles and helmets, and leading horses here and there, and THEN I had to run along side all of the horses on the rough ground for 2 HOURS strait! IT WAS SO HARD! then, we had OUR lessons with ms.Wanda! IT WAS SO HARD! and then guess what...WE RODE POCCO! IT WAS AWESOME!! plus when I got home, I had to water and weed and stuff in my neighbors yard...it was hard...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:51 pm

lol that must be annoying, but fun at the same time-I hate getting up early during the summer, but i love horses!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm

yeah, it's not the horses that were killer IT WAS THOSE STUPID KIDS! OMG I HATED ALL OF THEM! especially this one named Shannon...COULD NOT STAND HER! omg, it was so funny. ok, we have this one horse. He's like, 9, but he's kind of...goofy, and not very well traind, and he's DEFINALTY not a begginers horse, but as SOON as this girl saw him she started saying. "Kid's my favorite...he's the best horse...he's the nicest and fastest and best traind horse...he's really good.." I was like...ok...and then we have a cremello horse, named blue, and becouse he's cremello he has blue eyes. So, for some reason, a rumer started that blue was blind. Now, blue is so wierd, that he can't be put in the pasture with the other horses, he can only go in with Pocco...anyway, so he was like, at the fence and suddenly all this kids ran after him and started staring into his eyes, and he was totally like, freaking out. He ran away and ran RIGHT into Pocco IT WAS SO FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Yeah, little kids sometimes annoy me...but I love some of them, you know, the sweet ones. At the beach, we met this girl named Riley, and she was five. She was adorable! She helped us build a sand castle and went out into the ocean with us and "rode the waves" as she called it, and she also told us about how in soccer practice, if they touched the ball with their hands, they had to do a donkey kick. We tried to get her to show us one, but she was like "I'm embarrassed" it was cute. And then, she did spongebob impressions-they were hilarious! lol, but yeah, the kids probably were more annoying than anything-seven year olds and up can just be stuck up!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 pm

ok, yall will be impressed ok so I've made 284 in 2 weeks. WHILE going to camp. Its been pretty harsh work! I'm getting a new bike and I'm SOOOOOO happy! I do ALOT of babysitting, yard watching, yard sale, pet sitting...trust me its ALOt of work.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 pm

omg, there was this one girl who was SO sweet. Her name was Claire, and she was great. After like, having Shannon, who began as "I've ridden horses a BUNCH" and as soon as she got on was like "OH NO! I CAN'T DO IT! HOW AM I GONNA GET OFF!!" and then we had her jog...it was a nightmare. Then I had claire. And i was facing away, and then I was like. "Ok, now I'll help you get on.." and then I turned around, and she was already on! I was like MY JOB IS SO EASY! except she LOVED jogging (lol, she wasn't supposed to be jogging, since she hadn't been to camp enough times...in the level 1 camp (like, 8 and up) they can jog no matter what. Anyway I let her jog. I also let her take Wally in his stall, and give him his water. On the last day, she gave ms.Wanda a picture of a horse, that said "I love Wolly" IT WAS SO CUTE!! it went on the fridge...if you don't know ms.Wanda, you won't get that...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 pm

I might get to start babysitting soon! And I also might get an allowance! Congrats on all the $ rebecca! That must be cool-you worked really hard for that! I just don't like work lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sarah home?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sarah home??   sarah home?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sarah home??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: