River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I HATE THIS ARGUING!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Ok guys, I know it's all resolved, but it was just Courtney's opinion about wicked. Personally, I like Wicked better too, even though Phantom of the Opera is great too. I think it's kind of ridiculous that you would get SO worked up...it's really frustrating me. Courtney said nothing mean at all. Did you notice she was just trying to state her opinion and end the argument the whole time? And I understand why you would be upset about her saying bad things about your favorite play-I would be upset too-but it's not quite the same as her insulting boo, as he is a living thing, and it is also no reason to quit the website. I don't want either of you to be mad at me-PLEASE DON'T!!! I am just stating that it doesn't really make since to me, and Jessica you are also offending me slightly by being so rude about Wicked. You were being just as rude as Courtney was being about Wicked, and I just don't think it was fair of you to accuse her. Once again PLEASE don't be mad at me!!! Please please please! I don't want to start another argument! lol me and Caroline were talking about how we knew there would be another argument when we got back-we were right lol! But once again, both of you were equally rude in my opinion, and I don't think you should be mad at each other about preferences, as that is ALL they are! I like Wicked better, but I would never say anything bad about Phantom! Because I know that Jessica loves it, and I also like it too. So please please please don't be mad! I don't want to offend anyone! And please also know that everyone has their own opinions, and that Courtney was not trying to be mean in any way in the first place-it seemed to me that she was joking, but Jessica took it seriously and got offended. I would be offended too, but I think that we should all try and stop all this nonsense from happening again, as we don't have school to resolve are issues right now. It also is just annoying! Thanks for reading-if you did lol, and I'm sorry if I offended you at all-because I REALLY didn't mean too! Please don't be mad-PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm really worried now! And Jessica-I really do like Phantom-I just like Wicked better!! Please dont' be mad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Lol, that's really old, Sarah. But yeah, it was an extremely ridiculous argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:28 pm

I know, me and kate where like we dont even want to get into this. Then we laughed because it was super stupid. I mean I tot understand that and all, but there was something ya'll said and me and kate where like LOL. In a way it was pretty funny. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Ok, I read more of the stuff, and here's what I need to add:

Courtney-I know you didn't want anyone to ever talk about this again, but I hadn't read that yet until I posted it. Also, I think it is fine that you don't really like old-fashioned harmonic music-it's just your taste and everyone needs to stop critisizing you for it. you didn't really say anything mean in my opinion, just a few things you didn't think through completely.

Jessica-You just need to take a deep breath I think lol. I read that you were just showing Courtney what it feels like to have your favorite play critisized, but you were at times much more critical. You said some mean things about not just Wicked, but her. Most of the time, Courtney was just trying to fix what she had accidently started. Also, not everyone dislikes Phantom! Me and Courtney both stated that we actually like it! Courtney was only comparing the whole time, and it came out sounding worse than I know she actually feels. Please don't be mad at me for saying all this, I am just trying to get everyone to calm down, and I'm also trying to make myself feel better, as I was hurt slightly by some of the things you said about Wicked. I still like Phantom a lot though-it's just not my favorite, as I mostly prefer bubbly pop songs to the darker more detailed things. Everyone has different tastes, and since it is modern times, I feel like it is perfectly acceptable to prefer modern music, although you should still appreciate the old beautiful music like Phantom too. I don't think either plays are better though. I prefer the lighter feel of Wicked, but the music is more harmonic in Phantom and more intracate. I don't think it is more beautiful though, as that is a matter of opinion. Thankyou for reading this-yours is the longest so I think you deserve a thanks!

Kate-Thanks for always being the peace-maker! You get the gold medal! lol

Rebecca-You said a couple of hurtful things about Phantom, but in the end I think you were a help in effectively ending the argument, and you deserve the silver medal for argument ender! lol

Katrina-Yeah, you don't really get on anymore sooo...idk. blah blah blah. lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Yay, I get the gold medal!!! I'm so SPECIAL!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:37 pm

yeah, lol....Summer makes me more "calm" So yes....but some of the stuff was FUNNY! Omg, idk y. I know courtney didnt do much. So sarah I think you've stated your rightful point but truthfuly, this already ended and it might not be quite the best thing to open up old wonds. So yes, lets just forgive and forget. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm

...I don't know whether to be offended or complimented...but I'm not extremely happy...I don't know why you would bring this up....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah I know, I just get offended kind of easily and felt the need to post something...idk why lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Well on the plus side, I'm a peace maker!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:56 pm

lol, and I got silver. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:00 pm

I brought it up because I was gone for all of it and it offended me...please don't take it offensively! I don't want anyone to feel bad, I just needed to say something or else I would have that weird annoying feeling in my stomach for a really long time-the one I got when I read all that...idk it just upsets me that everyone was arguing, and also reading all those mean things about both plays. But don't be upset, please, I just HAD to say something! You've got to understand! I just felt all weird and had to put something or else I would feel like that forever...i'm sorry if I did offend you
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm

you know that feeling you had in your stomach? I just had it for the last week and now it's back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 pm

oh god kate....snap. I'm takeing myself RIGHT out of this. Later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 pm

But I do like Phantom of the Opera! Please don't turn this into another argument! I am really sorry if I offended you! Post whatever you like to get that feeling out I guess...but please try not to make it mean. I know that feelings awful, but now it's back again cause i'm scared what your going to say to this...I really dont' want to hurt anyones feelings and I want this all to end! I was so happy before now and its all ruined cause I'm scared that you're going to be upset and that everyone's going to be mad at me for restarting an argument and I'm just about to scream my head off but then I would wake everyone up and this is the worst run-on sentance I have ever written and I really need to go to bed but I have to make sure everythings alright now and you're just making me feel really bad! I care that you feel bad too, but please just try to understand where I'm coming from! I missed the whole argument and I just wanted to say something and now it's starting again!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 pm

I wont hate u but its not a good idea to undo bandaids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:11 pm

I know but we can't undo what's already done. :(
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:12 pm

I've already said I'm sorry for talking about Phantom so much. I can live with this feeling, believe me I've had it all year becouse of that science book...I won't say anything more. I just wish you hadn't brought it up. OMG! I just thought of somthing my mom sent me I think I'll send to you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:13 pm

okay! But what do you mean about the science book...do I even want to know...lol!
P.S. I have a bunch of new Breyer videos out for anyone who wants to watch them. Oh, and I think I'm gonna make a stop motion! They're really hard but are awesome!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:16 pm

COOL! ok, but, I lost my science book in...yeah, August..ok, yeah I know that's pathetic. Ok, so then I had it lost ALL Year, and I never told my mom, and I felt TERRIBLE!! especially with all the preassure that the teachers were putting on us. Well, I went to the library (I was also worried to ask the librabrians about it, since they are really good friends with my mom) anyway, I went, and apparently someone had turned it in, in, like, January! IT WAS AWESOME!! the feeling went away but, that same day I found out my dad lost his job...so, the feeling quickly came back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm sorry Jessica! That must have been awful! Although you must have been super surprised when you found out someone already turned it in!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:19 pm

yeah, i know the feeling. Like if you r going to math without your HW. or havnt prepaired for a test. You get all jittery and agitated and your throat feels weirde. I had it worst when my dad had his opperation. I felt so scared I was trembeling for like 4 hours while it was going on. It was awful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 pm

yeah, I was the happiest person in the planet...seriously....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:25 pm

lol, i hightly doutb it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:28 pm

lol, that's like...the opposite of the wierd feeling. When you feel so good that you KNOW that you must be the happiest person ever, even though it probably isn't true...you still feel that way!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:30 pm

yeah...but then you think of everyone else in the world and your like "Aw, who my foolin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIS ARGUING!   

Back to top Go down

I HATE THIS ARGUING!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next