River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ida and Chan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Ida sat next to chan againt the back fence where no one could see them. Chan was smoking. "You should stop." She said. Chan looked at her. "What? You want a saint as a boyfriend?" She frowned. "Naw." He laughed. "Course not." He kissed her and they started to make out. Ida thought it was like kissing an Ash tray. He put his hand under her shirt. Then pulled away. "I gotta go." He said jumping the fence and running away. Ida bite her lip. She knew it was only a matter of time untill he would want to go farther. Ellen buzzed her on the cell. "Quik mart?" It said. "Ye" She texted back. And met her there. Bought a soda then slowly walked back home. Passing Maxes house.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:08 pm

oh...whoops, ok, just have her say no to the other post :)

Max was drumming by himself. He was so bored. He saw her, and waved. "COME KEEP A LONELY DRUMMER SOME COMPANY!!" he laughed, and got up, walking over.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 pm

oh, opps.

Ida was imberresed by his loud screaming. She walked up to the window. "Why?" She laughed. "Should I keep ytou comepany?" She joked. Looking overr to where she saw chann smoking by the playground.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 pm

uh, he's in the garage, and the doors open...he wasn't really yelling

He laughed and shrugged. "I don't know, but It sure would make me happy" He smiled sarcastically, and laughed. He shook his head, and put his hand on the back of his neck. "So, ah, what do ya want to do? I know you don't want to hang around and just listen to the drims.." he laughed. "We need Erik around here to make any REAL music.."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 pm

She shrugged. "Ever heard of black magic? Nothing but a drummer. He's still pretty awesome." She looked at him. "i dont know. We could like..." She normaly would say arrt, smoking, and kissing. But Max wasnt the normal crowd. "Watch tv?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 pm

He gave her a look. "Really? uh, no thanks..." He shook his head and laughed. "Sorry, but we both know that is not really what you want to do.." He smiled. "I don't care, hey, why don't you come on in though, and we can get somthing to drink..I'm dying..." he opend the door, and left it open for her. "Isn't it awesome? dad built it a while back for us, when I was like, 8...anyway.." He smiled, and looked around. "Um, the kitchen's in here..." He led her in and went over to the fridge. "Want anything?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

She shrugged. "Got any coke?" She looked in. "And yes, I mean the drink." Se added laughing. "So, other then drumming what do you do in your spare time?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:22 pm

He tossed her a coke. "Well, that and...skating, football, and, don't tell my ma, boxing...but she hates it..anyway, I also play a little guitar, but I'm not half of what Erik is.." He shook his head, and looked up with a boyish grin. "So what do you like to do, besides making out with random guys?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

She had to think about that. "Art. Like plays and junk." She took a sip of her coke. "The tech says I'd be the best if I could just "apply" My self. Whgatever that means." She took a sip of her coke. "You should really stop compairing your self to Erick." She said.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Ida looked out the window. She saw Chan still smoking. She also saw little kids running around next to him. She bit her lip. Her boyfriend really was a creep. She knew it but she didnt want to admit it. She looked down at her coke. Then back at Max. He had always been her friend. But never inthat way. She could just imagene what her friends would say. Her mom would always say they werent friends if they did that but she knew that if she ditched them there was no one else. She could always grow her hair out and be preppy. But it seemed like a lot of work to fit into a mold. She sipped another of her coke. She tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 am

He sighed, and shrugged. "well, I think I owe it to him...I did used to slug the crud out of him when we were little..." he laughed, and sipped his coke. He threw it out. "Whatcha want to do now..." He looked at her distracted look. She was staring out the window. "um...Ida?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 am

He shook his head. Erik came through the door. He was covered in sweat, and had his skates slung over his shoulders. He smiled at her, and huffed, he was tired. "hi..there Ida.." He went over to the fridge, and grabbed a coke, he guzzled it, and tossed it out. "I'm going to work on that new song..." he laughed, and went into the room that came off of his bedroom. Soon, the house was filled with the sound of Erik composing songs on his piano, and then playing them on his guitar. Max shook his head. Annabelle came out. "I am going MAD!" she walked grumpily into the kitchen, grumbling. She looked up and saw Ida. "oh, hi there dear! I'm so sorry..I didn't see you..." she smiled, and walked over to the fridge. Her bouncy curls were in a pony tail. She was still very pretty, but aged from time and parenting. She started making a cake. She laughed. "It's all I can do not to go mad...what with them running around 24/7, and playing that horrid music..." Erik yelled to her. "What did you say?" she shook her head. "Nothing dear!" She stuck her tounge out. "Kill me...anyway, I'm just makin' a cake, don't mind me...Oh, and Max, your Uncle Hugo has a suprise for you at the bakery.." she smiled. "Maybe you can take Ida.." she put her cake in the oven, and went out of the kitchen, humming. Max looked at her. "You wanna go? It's just at Aunt Roz's Bakery, she'll give us somthin' to eat.." he laughed. "I'm possative of THAT...anyway, you can see baby Liesel, she's my new cousin..she's adorable.." he frowned, and looked out towards where she was staring. "Unless you don't want to..."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Ida shook her head. She realised she had been staring out the window. She looked pver at Erik and nodded. Then turned to Max. "Wanna get some coffee or something?" She asked. She needed to get away from Chan.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Max shrugged. "Sounds good to me" He smiled, and got his jacket. They went to a coffee shop and drank, talking and laughing. He said goodbye and walked home.

Ok, we'll end this one here! YOUR BACK! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ida and Chan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida and Chan.   Ida and Chan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida and Chan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Houses :: Beck's Large condo-
Jump to: