River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Audrey and Ed - month whatevs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Audrey and Ed - month whatevs   Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 am

Audrey was lying on a hospital bed. Ed was sitting next to her, holding her hand. She didn't know how she did it, but she did it. The doctors said it was a relatively short birth, but just as painful. Audrey was just grateful she felt fine now. She hoped that Rudy was okay. She told all this to Ed. "I'm sure Rudy will be fine." he said. "Then why isn't he here?" she asked quietly. "Well," Ed thought about this, "Doesn't the hospital normally do that with babies? Especially if they're early, right?" He squeezed her hand. Audrey wanted to argue, but she was too tired. She put her head down and drifted off to sleep. A little while later, Ed woke her up. "Audrey." he said. She squinted her eyes a little. "What?" she groaned. Ed was grinning. He looked away at something. She frowned and turned her head too. And there, she saw the doctor, holding what must be Rudy. "Rudy." she breathed. "See that?" Ed said. "Rudy's perfectly fine! And he's pretty too, if I do say so myself." Audrey reached out her arms, and the doctor laid the baby in them. His head was bald, but he had the prettiest blue eyes Audrey had ever seen. She stroked his cheek. "Rudy," she whispered, beaming. To Ed, she said, "He's perfect. He's not even crying." Ed nodded. "I'm most excited about that part. Maybe he'll be a quiet baby..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Audrey and Ed - month whatevs
Page 1 of 1