River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know, I'm wierd..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

I know, I'm wierd.. Empty
PostSubject: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

I AM SO BORED! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! SO HERE!! EAT IT AND LIKE IT!

ok, just click on the link, and you'll see a pic of that charactor...pretty simple..

*I am sorry if any of your charactors do not look right, becouse of hair, atire, or facial stuff, becouse I ONLY GOT SO MUCH TO GO BY! and, there isn't that much cutomizing stuff on the game to work with...DEAL WITH IT!!*

Christine (Erik's girlfriend): http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/563/002/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Ida Glendale: http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/544/002/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Max Fantomatico: http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/408/001/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Erik Fantomatico: http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/400/001/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Annabelle Fantomatico: http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/307/695/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Shamar Fantomatico: http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/303/695/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg

no, i have not forgotten the rest of y'all's characotors..........
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Wwwwaaaaa!!!! YOU FORGOT ED!! How could you!! Sniff...AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND. haha just kidding. I'm bored too, what a coincidence!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 pm

They look good to me!! :P
Paulie is kind of imbetween teen and kid...idk what you should make her, if you do make her... ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:39 pm

I WILL!! i'm doing it now! >_< HAHA!! look at that smilie!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Hey, make Rudy!!! You know what he looks like...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 pm

lol, yeah...I can't make Liesel though, they don't have the right hair ^_^
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Aw, that sucks. But couldn;t you just use the next closest thing?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:51 pm

fine
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Lol. I'm sure it'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm

SOME MORE!!! ok I finally got it!:

Ed
I know, I'm wierd.. Ed10

Leah
I know, I'm wierd.. Leah10

Sarah
I know, I'm wierd.. Sarah_10

I KNOW! they don't look right...gimme a break..
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 am

I think Ed looks fine!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:17 am

Yay! Sarah looks good ^^
I think the rest look good too, but I guess I'm not the one who made them so I can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Alice:
I know, I'm wierd.. Alice10

Paulie: *it was still in a description of the baby, so I tried my best :)*
I know, I'm wierd.. Paulie10

Rozalyn:
I know, I'm wierd.. Rozaly10

Audrey: *I know she is not quite right, gimme a break..*
I know, I'm wierd.. Audrey10
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Lol, yeah, she's not quite right, but it's close enough.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm

WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! well elise! and i think they look good!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:54 pm

hey, you know those two tiny ones? Just click on them to see the bigger pic!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Lol, I tried, but the pic was the same size lol!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:59 pm

grrrr...this is irritating....ok, lemme see what I can do! hey, RP!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Ok, I was gonna anyways!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:03 pm

*Paulie: http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/593/024/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg

*OK, you only posted the description of her when she was a baby, so, I just worked with what I had, if you give me a more descriptive descrpiption, i would be happy to do it over for you :)...again, sorry bout' that!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Tee hee hee. Descriptive description....tee hee hahaha LOL!!! Sorry, but I think that's HILARIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:25 pm

KAAAAAAAATE! i finished changin my post under the skate ring GO READ IT BECOUSE I AM SO BORED!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok, I'm going...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 pm

r u going to make elise! pweeese!!!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 pm

YES! just not right now, cause' it might make my laptop break down, and I don't feel like having to turn it back on again..bluck...HEY! if you watch my moonlight Sanada ALL THE WAY through, I will make her right now!:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know, I'm wierd..   I know, I'm wierd.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know, I'm wierd..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next