River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we r not deleting this website!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

we r not deleting this website! Empty
PostSubject: we r not deleting this website!   we r not deleting this website! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 am

ok guys i was just thinking about deleting it and stuff ok. THIKING!!! ok im not mad or anything just so you guys don't think that and stuff...anyway! i might delete it in the future or something but probly not now ok. i meen i was just thinking ok. so baisicly we r keeping this one unless YOU guys want to delete it. and i'll probly not join the other riverstone heights if we delete it because u guys wanted to delete it so i can make one for my other friends.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: we r not deleting this website!   we r not deleting this website! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 am

COURTNEY!! you are so IRRITATING!!! i am not that mad, but don't say stuff unless you really mean it! I was dead serious when I was talking about it, and I thought you were too!!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: we r not deleting this website!   we r not deleting this website! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:07 am

ok well we can delete it now that you made your riversstone heights and stuff. but im sorry u misunderstood what i was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: we r not deleting this website!   we r not deleting this website! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 am

no, we have to keep it! I'll do somthing else with the other one...but it seriously took me ALL day to make it just like this one! did you see it?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: we r not deleting this website!   we r not deleting this website! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:59 pm

But, but....magyk is'nt the same. pwes keep it. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we r not deleting this website!   we r not deleting this website! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we r not deleting this website!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Announcements-
Jump to: