River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back, not to the delite of any one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Empty
PostSubject: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Ok, so yeah. I goit back like a half an hour ago. I'm pretty upset now. You guys were really taking the hole ugly thing to far. It just wasnt how I expecterd him. It's like how you guys all thing Edward and Bella are ugly because they are not whaty you expected! I didnt mean to put down your art. And i didnt know it took a long time or was hard to do. Really, I only thought it took like....idk, 10 minutes. But I know now that I was mistaken. You guys qare really being mean about the entire thing. I'm just really mad now. I know this sounds stupid but I was looking forward to talking to you guys. And now well, it was a huge let down. Everybodys mad at me because I said someone is was ugly! I really ment it as like a joking thing. Not to be a huge deal. Which I dont understand why... I was like really happy and stuff. But hey, Its pretty easy to ruin my day.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Ok, i've cooled off but i'm still sorta mad...also, jess check ur pm box.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:42 pm

oh, i'm sorry rebecca, i didn't mean to make u MAD, it was just, I didn't like how blunt you were about it. you didn't even tell me what you didn't like about them. I know, they don't look like how I imagined them either, but that doesn't mean they're THAT bad!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 pm

ok, but the hair. The hair was pretty bad....lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:53 pm

yeah, I know...it was supposed to be Curly, gimme a break...so what do you think of Ida? I tried...but I think I faild,lol. Ok, I replied!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Wait, did it load? and yes, i replied too. how long are you going to be gone?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:59 pm

till friday
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:04 pm

:( Y?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm

We didn't want to sound mean! It was just that...idk Jessica worked hard on them and you were kind of putting her down you know? It's fine though, you didn't know how difficult it can be to make sims look right. But yeah, we didn't mean to sound mean or anything!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Its just that you guys like all attacked me like i was a carrot and you guys were a pack of wild bunnys! I really didnt know it took alot of efort.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Well now you know ^_^
But I'm glad you're back! It is to my delight lol :P
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 pm

I like the sight...but I think we shou;ld at least have more animals! LOL! I COULD MAKE MELLON AGAIN! omg, I just realised he's ALOT like Ace! WEIRD!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 pm

We could have like, horses wolves and...idk what else do you think?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm

idk, jelly fish and giant banna slugs!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm

that might be a bit wierd lol! But maybe rabbits or something would work...I just don't know how much that would appeal to everyone you know? It's simpler to just keep it to a few animals...we could add one more though if you could think of one.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:20 pm

maybe cats...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:21 pm

yeah but they would have to be wild...what about mountain lions or bobcats? Either one of those would be native to the area and wild
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm

yeah or linx
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Linx would be cool, I'll wait and see if anyone even wants to do the website besides us first though ^^
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:49 pm

um...banna slugs are kind of strange. OOO! I've got an idea!!! give me a sec! it'll be based off of Smoky the cow horse!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:54 pm

OH! Its a book! I looked it up! HA
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 pm

I READ it ha! ok, look up "Riverstoneheights2.forumotion.net" and you can see it, it's pretty decked out!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 am

lol that's coolio! Yay for us, we can figure out how to make websites on our own! lol sorry everyone else it's just that I had to help all of you...but Jessica I really like that one! it's neat!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, not to the delite of any one.   I'm back, not to the delite of any one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back, not to the delite of any one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Stone Heights :: Basics :: Chatting-
Jump to: