River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ida at the skating rink

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:22 pm

He kissed Liesel's head and shrugged. "Eh, she's not to hard to watch..." He took her back to her crib. Annabelle came through the door, with grocery bags and her purse. She put her purse down. "Oh, hi there Ida.." she smiled, and went into the kitchen. She came back out after putting things down. She put her hands on her hips. "All right..hey, thanks for watching her Erik..." SHe smiled at Ida. "Thank you too dear, for going along with it...all right, your dad wanted you down at the shop..." Erik sighed. "fine.." He looked at Ida. "I'm sorry...I feel like I'm dragging you all over town..." He smiled. "Do you mind goin down to the shop with me?" He shrugged. "we set up a new art display..." READ YOUR PM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Ida shrugged. She didnt have anything to do. They got to the shop and noone was there. Ida thought it was odd. "Where is everyone?" She asked. Then saw the 15 minute lunch brake sign posted. She shrugged and sat down on one on the couches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:07 pm

He laughed. "all right...um..." he looked around. "Isn't much to do here I guess..." He saw his guitar in the corner. "Ah ha!" he said, pointing his fingure up. "Looks like forgetfulness does pay off!" he laughed and picked it up, walking over and sitting next to her, smiling. "Left this here last time I came"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Ida rolled her eyes. She remebered Max telling her about the guitar. She fakly smiled. "Lets ah, not..." She pushed it down. Then turned on the radio. It was some weird romanticky music. She haterd and switched the channle to hard meatal. It was one of her favorite songs. "JUST KISSME BEFORE I DIE! I'M LIKE A ROCK AND I DON'T REPLY! DONT ABUSE WHAT YOU NORMALY USE! JUST KISS ME BEFORE I DIE!" She had never understood what it ment...She sighed and turned it up. (Pm and magyk!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm

He frowned. Not exactly his style...but whatever. He sighed, and slumped down in his seat. "what do you want to do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

She shrugged "Other than playing the guitar what do you normaly do?" She wasnt really interested but she didnt mind hearing about whatever it was. It was silent except for the roaring music. She closed her eyes and drained it in. She opened them back up and smiled. (Ok now would be a good time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm

He looked at her. "I...play hockey...and write music..and I.." he suddenly leaned in and kissed her, putting his hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Ida was sorta confused. This was...well to say the least ODD. She clossed her eyes as he kissed her. She kissed him back. She placed her hand on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 pm

He put his hands on her sides. This felt odd...but good, after everything that had happend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Ida felt a surg. Not like when she kissed Chan. But not so...differnt. Its not like she hadnt imagened her sweety hands in hids thik curly hair. Or his lips and tonuge. She had never really thought about it in much depth. But now fopr some...weird impulse they were making out. She pushed her hand through his hair and moved closser to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm

He was kind of...struck. She was...different. He put his hands on her back, and kissed her more vigorously, pulling her towards him slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Ida wasnt sure what to do. Of COURSE she kissed a guy before. Like hundreds of times. But this time felt different. More controled, stable. Like a weird science experiment. Ida wasnt sure if she liked it. But it was eaiser to kiss away the pain of Chan and that other slut. She kissed him harder back moving her hans down to his back pulling him even closser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 pm

He felt...strange. Good, but strange. He ran his hand down to her leg, and put his other hand on her waist, pulling her towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Ida was pretty sure they were about as close as they could be. She kissed down his neck. The door jingled but Ida didnt hear it. She was \too intent on kissing Erik. She ept kissing him with him kissing her. It was good too just have....a drowding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:03 pm

He unbottoned his shirt halfway, and kissed down her neck. He heard Sham and Hugo talking down stairs, but soon forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm

(ouch...)

Ida not being completly stupid knew what would happen next. She also knew that they were in an open shop ANYONE could look into or come in. She had even sence as her heart thumped hear and her ear drums where blasted to know that this wasnt going to work. She also knew that if it got much farther she would be to deep in it to stop her self. She awkwardly pulled away. "Erik I think-" She said seeing that he had unbuttened his syhirt. She sorta laughed. But then looked over at the front of the shop. Her jaw droped. "Uh..." (Can it be max?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Max had come up ahead of them, carrying a huge mural Hugo had just finished. He dropped it, making it clatter, and snap in two. Erik just stared at him. Hugo and Sham ran up. "Maax.." Sham ran up. "are you ok-" He crossed his arms. Hugo did too. Sham raised an eyebrow. "Erik...." erik just sat there, stupidly. Max glared at him, and Hugo crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Ida looked back at erik. "Um..." She blushed. "I'm sorry...I'll call you later I guess.." She said grabbing her purse and running. She felt hot and hyped on hormones. She wiped her hair back. Then glanced back in the shop. She felt bad for Errik. She turned and ran all the way home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Max ran down the stairs, half heartedly wanting to run after her. But he didn't. He felt rotten. Really, really rotten. It was one thing, to hate the guys she went out with...but it was a whole nother to find his own BROTHER making out with her...that was really, really, killing him. He sighed and slumped on the couch. Sham was walking down the stairs with Erik's arm in his hand. He dragged him down the stairs, and shook his head. "I thought you were better then that..." He put him in the car, and called Max. They went home. Max waited on the porch while Sham told Annabelle. The house almost exploded. She screamed. " YOU WERE DOING WHAT!! " Max laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:47 am

Ida laid on her bed. Her face felt hot and her body throabed with adrernalin. That had been one of the most imberisting things that had every happened to her. She closed her eyes and tryed to go to a better place. fail. Leah who had heard everything locked up shop right away and went home. She was absolutly furious. She told beck then started to run up the stairs. He grabbed her arm. "Leah, please. You'll just make it worste. Let me." She reluctantly nodded. Beck went upstairs and at next to Ida. She rolled away from him. He sighed. "Ida? What happened?" She bit her olip. Then told him everything, about Chan asnd about Erik and how she knew Max still liked her. He nodded then silently cried. "Ida, i'm so...disapointed in you." Sh frowned. "I'm sorry..." She said. He nodded. "Just one question?" She nodded back. "Your still a virgin right?" Ida frooze. Then silently shock her head. He cried harder. "ida..." He said. Then went down stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 am

It was bad enough that his parents were mad at him, but Erik had a feeling Max was gonna try and kill him. Annabelle came into Erik's room. "Hugo and Rozalyn are going to work the shop today...Liesel's gonna be staying in your room..." he groaned and got up, walking down to Max's room. Max glared at him from his bed. He got up, and shoved Erik out of the doorway, and headed outside. He hated Erik. Erik..perfect perfect Erik. He could play any instrument, was a great athlete...everyone liked him, and now he had even swayed Ida. He shook his head, and made his hands fists. Why was this so hard...so irritating. He sighed. He decided to do somthing... He got on his skate board, and skated down to Ida's house. He hadn't been there in forever. He picked up his skate board, and walked up to the front door. He sighed, and knocked on the door.

OMG!! ok, rebecca, before you post, I pm'd you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:39 pm

ok...where are you!!

meanwhile:

Erik layed on the couch, with his hands behind his head. He was grounded...2 months...and it sucked. He wanted SOOO badly to skate. It was like, killing him. He got up and sighed. He looked around, and sighed. Annabelle came through, and glared at him. She shook her head. "I am so embarassed...you know what, I'm calling Leah right now to appologize..." She picked up the phone, and left a message. "Hi Leah...it's Annabelle, I'm so sorry for what Erik did...I am so ashamed, and embarassed, I don't know what got into him...anyway, I'll talk to you later.." She hung up and walked down the hall, sorting threw the mail. Sham was in his office again. He got up, and walked over, smiling. He kissed her cheek. She just stood there, pouting. He sighed. 'What is it?" She looked at him. "It's our son...THAT's what's it..." She shook her head, and he sighed. "Well...though it looked like he was headed down a very bad path, he never got there...so, I'm happy for that...but yes, he does need to be talked to..." She shook her head, and threw her hands up in the air. "these boys are gonna make me go INSANE!!" she stormed out with her hands in the air. He chuckled and shook his head. "And I'm the crazy Italian..." He sighed, and sat down again, getting back to work. Erik hung his head in the doorway. "Hey da...." Sham looked up. "what" He looked around. "Um...can I go ska-" Sham glared at him. "NO!" He shouted. He rarely shouted. Really rarely. He was normally very calm. Erik put his hands up. "All right, all right already...geez...don't have to be so harsh.." Sham glared at him. "apparently I do, becouse you do not seem to be taking this very seriously...and I thought I raised you better..." Erik sighed. "I feel bad about it...really bad..." Sham shook his head. "No, you only feel bad, becouse I caught you, and your embarassed. You'd be feeling great if I hadn't caught you..." Erik glared at him. "That's not true!'' Sham shook his head. "Yes it is! Now stop being a baby, and go do somthing, becouse I'm working!" Erik stormed out, and Sham cooled down. He grabbed the sketches he'd been working on, and threw them in the waste basket. Erik went out to the porch. This was so embarassing, and awkward.

omg! Rebecca, I pm'd you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Ida felt horrable. She was just another worthless slut. She clossed her eyes. She heard the door ring. "I'll get-" She startesd to scream. Leah screamed back. "OH NO YOU WONT!" Ida's heart sank. Leah anwserd the door. It was some kid. Some guy. She narrowed her eyes. "I'm sorry, We dont run a hoar house so I'd prefer if you got you "Hypes" Or whatever you kids call it, some where else!" She slammed the door in his face. Ida heard everything. She looked out the window. Max...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Max just stood there stunned. What? he thought. He was shaking with anger. He bangged on the door again. "WHAT WAS THAT!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Leeah grabbed the handle. Beck ran to the door. "No!" He screamed pulling it back. He opened the door and came out to see a quite mad looking teenager. He sighed. "I'm sorry about that...shes a little crazy right now. Our daughter, well...THAts probably why your here right?" He asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   

Back to top Go down

Ida at the skating rink
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next