River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ida at the skating rink

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:45 pm

He crossed his arms. "Yeah, I'm here for Ida..." he felt about ready to sock beck in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Beck nodded. "If you want you guys can talk in the kitchen. We'll go upstairs." He called Ida down. She reluctantly casme down. Beck and Leah went upstairs. Ida would'nt make contact with Max. She crossed her arms and stood there. She felt So volnrable. (Lol, id b funny if max and erik like fought over her...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:55 pm

He sighed. "Ida...I just...I-" Erik came through the door. "I'm really sorry, but I..." He sighed. "I like you a lot" Max turned around and looked at him. "Excuse me?" Erik shook his head. "What are you doing here?" max crossed his arms. "Getting yelled at...FOR NO REASON" he yelled towards where Leah and Beck had gone. They glared at each other.

Last edited by Little Lotte on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Ida wasnt supprized. She didnt know what to tell him. She opened her mouth but no words came out. "I- max" She sighed. "Max I dont really know what to say..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:09 pm

ok, just to make it clear. Erik said "I like you alot"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:14 pm

oh! Ok!

Ida croissed her arms. "Erik I know...oviously or we would'nt have kissed." sjhe looked over at Max. She wondered how Erik had gotten out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Max's heart throbbed. "but...Ida..." he bit his lip. "Ida...I...I...think I...love you..." Erik glared at him. " you WHAT!" Max glared at him. They started yelling at each other, getting more and more agressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 pm

(omg...i'm cracking up!)

Ida's mouth droped. "oh god..." she mumbeled. Leah and Beck ran down strairs. "What is going ON?" Beck screamed. Ida sighed. "Max and Erik love me." She said sarcasticly. His eyes got huge. He grabbed them by the collaras and put them out. Ida was grounded for another week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:33 pm

First they struggled with him, and then started wrestling with each other on the front lawn. Erik, socked him in the stomach. Max, being a boxer, started punching the cuss out of Erik. His nose was bleeding, as Max kept punching him, sitting on top of him. Erik's finally just dropped. Max got up. "Your such and idiot..." He got up, and stormed home. Erik pulled himself up, and limped off towards home, his nose bleeding. He wiped his face. Annabelle was waiting for him. She gasped when she saw Erik. She ran over to him. "OH! my baby!" She took his head. He was actually crying. Max had slipped inside unnoticed. Erik sat down on the couch as Annabelle wiped his face. She shushed him. "It's ok...what happend?" He groaned. "ida's house....appologize....said...love her...beck...out...fight..." (OMG!! i'm watching hannah montan...idk why...any way, she was like "I wish I knew Robert Pattenson..." and then she was like "I'd totally go out with him.." I'm like, freakin' out!) she quieted him, and sent him to bed. He was just mumbling, so she only got some of it, but she was mad. She called Leah's house. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON!!"

OK!! gg to dinner, be back at 8ish?

Last edited by Little Lotte on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Ida watched as this happened. "Dad! Call the cops o something." She said as Max beat the snot out of Erik. She started to cry. She didnt know what to do. (oK, me 2!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 pm

ok...um, check out magyk...i gg, but i'll try to get back on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:14 pm

ok, reeply!

Ida cracked open her window and craweld out. She looked around, cost clear. Then ran off toward Erik and Maxes house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Max was laying on his bed, thinking. Erik had immediatly fallen asleep. He was very exhausted. Annabelle was vial. She absolutely hated Leah and Beck...She had thought that Beck had done that to Erik. Max got up, and stretched. He just had sweat pants on, and no shirt. He sat on the edge of his bed, thinking. He didn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 pm

(omg...just have her casll them!)
Ida sat on a bench a bloick from her house. She didnt know howq shewas going to brake it to him. She could just flat out say it. She started to walk back home. She was too chicken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 pm

He shook his head and lay back. He sighed, and got up, pulling on a white shirt. He climbed out of the window, and walked down the street. He shook his head. He didn't know if he should do this. He got half way, and saw her. He loooked at her. "Ida?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Ida slowly turned around. She frowned. "Max..." She said. Then slowly walked toward him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 pm

He breathed in. "Ida...i'm sorry..I just-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:45 pm

She stepped closer to him so that they saw eye to eye. "Yeah?" She asked. She breathed slow even breathes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:49 pm

His heart raced as he stood in front of her. "Ida...I...I really...like...you...I-I think I...love you..." He stood there, barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:50 pm

hey, reply on maygk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Idfas jaw qwiverd. "You-you love me?" She asked. Her heart beated fast. She wasnt sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm

He just stood there, his heart racing. "I-I think so...." he slowly leaned in and gently kissed her, then pulled back, staring at her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 pm

She wasnt sure what to do. He wasnt a really good kisser for one...(lol) She blinked. Then slowly pulled away. She rturned thenb ran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:59 pm

His heart sank. He watched her go. "IDA!..." he just stood there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Idas hear beat but she kept running. She could'nt face up to the pain she hadf given him. She ran all the way home. She turned back and looked at him. Just waiting to fall into his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   

Back to top Go down

Ida at the skating rink
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next