River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ida at the skating rink

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:06 pm

He felt crushed. He turned slowly, and reluctently walked home. They had school tomorrow...and he knew this was gonna be aweful..

REPLY NOW! how many times do I have to say it! Lol, you killin' me! REPLY ON MAGYK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:13 pm

OMG! I already did!

Ida wenbt inside. Her parents really didnt care...wich was odd. She took all her new clothinfg and exchanged it. She bought lots of hollister, abrocrombie, and AE. Se exchanged her converse for pumas and uggs. She got her hair changed back to its normal red and had it cureld into 6 large ringlets and bangs. Leah was SO happy sjhe undid all of her punishments. Beck knew something was up. He didnt say anything. The next day she went to school is skinny jeans a tight pink hollister shirt and uggs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Erik and Max weren't talking, which was odd. Erik glared at Max every time he passed, and vise versa. Max sat in gym not doing anything. He was kind of worried. He hadn't seen Ida all day. He sat there, thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Ida walked up behind Erik at gym time. She kissed his cheek. "Hey..." She whisperd in his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 pm

He turned around and looked at her. His eyebrows shot up. He even felt a little drool coming out of his mouth. He just stared at her. "You look amazing..." He kissed her back, putting his hands on her sides. Max watched, and it made his blood boil. He dind't think she looked bad...but she sure didn't look right. He mad fists. He just wanted to...punch somthing. He looked back up, and walked past them, out of the gym into the lawn. He felt rotten. He saw two figures kissing. It was Chan and Christie. He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:30 pm

(Ew about the drool....)

Ida pulled away. "Hey? So who are your stupid looking buddys?" She said pointing at some low lifes with big muscles who were hotting and giving him thumbs up. She saw some other mean looking gierls staring at her. She knew they would be here new "Preppy" Friends. She also saw her old friends...Glaring at her. She felt her heart sink. She grabbed Eriks hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:34 pm

He took it and grinned. He kissed her on the cheek, and smiled at her. Max was feeling more rotten than ever outside. He couldn't stand it. It was just...frustrating. He couldn't beat the cuss out of his brother again...and he was so embarassed by the kiss, and she had changed so much for Erik, and kissed erik so much...more...than she had him. He knew she must hate him, and he knew he was just a stupid dork to her, and she was really madly in love with Erik. He kicked dirt, and slumped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:37 pm

As Ida made out with Erik her eyes drifted over toward Max. He looked so...well, not good. She kissed Erik more passionetly. She knew teachers really didnt care about this sorta thing. She place her hands around the back of his neck. She just...wanted everything to go away. She did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Erik loved it. He felt a rush. He put his hands on her hips, and kissed even more passionatly. Max just felt more, and more rotten. He glared at them, wanting Erik to just desinigrate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Ida heard the bell ring. She sslowly pulled away. "I'll see you at lunch ok?" She said stepping away. Three girls came up to hner. All bottle blondes. The leader smiled at her. "So? You new here?" she asked. Ida almost punched her out. "Uh...yeah..." One girl laughed. Th leader spook again. "Oh! Where arwe you from then?" "Scot-ire- Whales." One of them nodded. "Oh! I've been there!" Ida scretly laughed. "So, I'm tren, this is deby and Alice. Who are you?" She asked. "I'm...Ida." She said. Tren nodded. "Sit withn us ok?" She nodded. Then went off to her classes. Then went into then lunch room. She noticed them all sitting at the popular table. She patted a seaty inbetween her and Erik. Ida took it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Erik smiled at her, and kissed her as she sat down. "Where ya been?" He laughed and took anouther bite of his sandwitch. Max sat by himself. He had been totally banned from there...on account of what he did to erik, and he really didn't want to sit there anyway. He squeezed his water bottle so hard, it busted. He shook his head and kept eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Ida heard a pop. She looked behind and saw Max. She quikly turned back to the tabnle. "Oh, classes and stuff." She said. Then took a sip of her diet coke. She wasnt hungry. None herew ate alot. Especialuy the girls. The leader looked up at her. "So? On a diet?" She asked. "What?" Ida said. Deby smiled. I'm on a diettoo!" She giggled. Ida shook her head. "No it just runs in my family I guess." "Oh." Tren said. Ida took amnother sip. I waas the last priod of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Meanwhile:

"What are you doing?" Annabelle glared at Sham. "Don't you question me buster!" Sham had a serene face. Annabelle stormed out down the rode. He laughed and yelled after her. "What're you gonna walk all the way there?" She yelled back. "YES! I AM! and I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind!" He chuckled. "Sure you will..." But then he remembered years ago...and the accident. He smiled, it was before the boys were even born. He shook his head. He would come down in a while. Annabelle bangged on the door. "BECK GLENDALE!! YOU OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTENT!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm

He opened the door. "Hey an-" Leah was at work amnd he had just gotten home. "Is everything ok?" He asked sencerly.

Meanwhile:
The bell rang and Ida got up. She looked at Erik. "Want to do something?" She adked. As in sit in a corner somewhere and kiss. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

REPLY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

I JUST DID!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:03 pm

oh..am i just that dumb...

He had a rush of adrenaline. "Sure.." he kissed her and looked up. "Ice rink?"

meanwhile

Annabelle glared at him. "I'll tell you what!" She pointed in his chest. "You dirty low life beat up my poor boy, when he came to appologize to your slut of a daughter!!" She was really pisst at this point. "I guess it runs in the family! Given Leah's history!" She backed him up. She was not normally this mean, but at this moment, she was a mama bear protectin' her baby bear, and nothin' was gonna stop her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Beck blinked. "What?" He said looking at her. "In the world are you talking about? Your little boxer beat up your son...how could you, how would you-" He was tied for words. He could beleave she had just said that.

Ida nodded. "Sounds fine with me.' She grabbed her pack. They got to the ice rink. She went out into one of the little sittin areas on the side of the rink. it gave her an excuse to snuggle closer to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:16 pm

He lifted her onto his lap, and held her close. He kissed her hard, and put his hand on her waist, sliding one up to her face.

meanwhile

Annabelle was ready to explode. "What are you talking about!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Beck breathed in. "Your sons came here. They had some sort of argument about god iknows what then started fighting. Max, I think, Really beat EriK? I tried to stop them but couldnt. Then called the cops. They ran off thought. Thank heavens."

Ida clossed her eyes. She slowly ran her tonuge around the edges of his lips, then in his mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair. In a way this was like medicine. Southing the cracks. like cement reasurring her everything was ok. and it was, for that moment. (DONT LEAVE!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 pm

She put her hands on her hips, and poked his chest. "You've got a lot of nerve mister!!!" She turned around, and walked out the door. As she walked, she put her fingure up in the air. "I WILL BE BACK!!" she walked out the door, and Sham was waiting, smiling. She got in. "Just take me away from this house of idiots.." he shook his head, and drove into the rode.

meanwhile.

Erik was enjoying this a lot. She was really filling in for Christine...Hw kissed her back more vigorously. He pulled her closer to him, and ran his hand down her leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Beck just stood there. He was mad, VERY mad. She gripped his arm and made fists. How dare she come to his house, blamne him for HER sons beating, and then call her daughter and wife sluts! He screamed out into the street. Then ate an entire carton of chunky fudge Ice cream.

Ida moved and closser. Soon they were french kissing. Ida didnt care if this was stupid or slut like, she knew it was. But she really didnt care right then. She placed her han on his hand on his leg and moved it up. Then placed her hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Annabelle was outraged. She got home, and made a bunch of food...didn't eat any of it...but made a lot of food. She cooked when she was upset. She took out her pie, and cake, and left them to cool.

Erik smiled, and moved his other hand to her cheek. He leaned back, and propped himself up on the bench armrest, and pulled her onto him gently. He slid his hand off of her cheek, down to her hip. This felt good...awkward, but good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Ida stopped Kissing ERik and slid over onto the bench. "Dont you have practice in like...now?" She asked laughing. There were lotys of hockey playing people out on the Ice. She hoped Max would'nt be here.

Leah came home to kinda Beck alseep on the couch. She Didnt really think anything of it. She started cooking dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 pm

He laughed. "Guess I do..watch me?" he smiled and got up kissing her on the cheek. He went back into the lockers, and put on all of his pads and supplies. He walked out, covered head to toe in equipment. He laughed. "And yet I still get beaten up.." He went out onto the ice, and skated over to his team. They started practicing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida at the skating rink   

Back to top Go down

Ida at the skating rink
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next